show your selves!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
I know, we had one of these a while back.... but shit, people change, and we've got a lot of new people posting here.

so, post up a pic of yourself :)

anyone posting flag day pics in this thread will be banned :)

here's 2 oldies:

s3e28da9e3efce.jpg

s3e28da0680d73.jpg

This is me frosh year 1st week.
s3e28c6abe9d24.jpg

This is me 2nd semster this year licking a shark.
s3ee5532a2bf2e.jpg

They aren't really recent so I don't like them much, but oh well.

Here's me a 7:30 AM when some stupid whore caught me walking out of the office, half asleep... I'm usually in a hat that looks ALMOST just like Domeskilla's hat above. Green, splitting brim and everything. ;)

[edit]Sorry so small. I stole it from the PDF we use as the corporate newsletter when I made my "lateral" move. No raise involved, of course! [/edit]

jodysmug.jpg

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Jul 10 2003, 02:28 AM
I'm usually in a hat that looks ALMOST just like Domeskilla's hat above. Green, splitting brim and everything. ;)

haha.. yea, my OSU hat is like apart of me, i have to have it on, or i'm naked. The splitting brim is actually from being that old, i didnt buy it that way :)

bday pics
b_day_dork.jpg

Dscf0005.jpg

pics of my dorky ass at the big CL meet.
CL_Meet_2003_Day_2_005.jpg

body shot for the dimented ladies (and men) who want to see the profile of a 240 lbs 6 footer :) j/k
CL_Meet_2003_Day_2_018.jpg

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 10 2003, 01:30 AM

anyone posting flag day pics in this thread will be banned :)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :D orry I just noticedthat, getting a little touchy are we Brian?????

Originally posted by Domeskilla+Jul 10 2003, 02:36 AM-->
@Jul 10 2003, 02:28 AM
I'm usually in a hat that looks ALMOST just like Domeskilla's hat above. Green, splitting brim and everything. ;)

haha.. yea, my OSU hat is like apart of me, i have to have it on, or i'm naked. The splitting brim is actually from being that old, i didnt buy it that way :)

Dude, same here. My sis gave me my hat for x-mas like 3 years ago. I'd die if that hat left :(

I think it's been soaked in the water of 3 lakes, 2 rivers, and 2 oceans! :)

It's dying, so I'm slowly but surely moving over to another Arizona Jeans hat.. only it's navy blue, not olive-ish green.

Originally posted by SiR Kid+Jul 10 2003, 02:47 AM-->
Originally posted by Domeskilla@Jul 10 2003, 02:36 AM
SiR Kid
@Jul 10 2003, 02:28 AM
I'm usually in a hat that looks ALMOST just like Domeskilla's hat above.  Green, splitting brim and everything. ;)

Dude, same here. My sis gave me my hat for x-mas like 3 years ago. I'd die if that hat left :(

I think it's been soaked in the water of 3 lakes, 2 rivers, and 2 oceans! :)

It's dying, so I'm slowly but surely moving over to another Arizona Jeans hat.. only it's navy blue, not olive-ish green.

old favorite hat, btw i was a total sell out, i def. not a yankees fan.
old_hat.jpg

it's replacement (ND Irish), once again, not catholic and don't care for ND.
CL_Meet_2003_Day_1_074.jpg

i'm on to a Detroit Tigers cap so I can no longer be accused of being a bad wagon fan. i found the team w/ the worst record and bought their cap :)

Originally posted by Domeskilla@Jul 10 2003, 03:03 AM
haha.. yea.. osu sucked and everyone jumped on OU bandwagon, so i stayed with OSU.. nice pic of mike btw.. haha :p

haha, pic of me @ an OU game. i believe this was the Texas Tech game where OU stomped them 60-15
ou1.jpg

ou3.jpg

hahaha look at mike- he's looking at the camera like "WTF are you doing taking my pic while I'm eating?" :p

blanco- holy goteee y0! :)

Jody- you look 50 in that pic!!!! lol

Originally posted by comutek@Jul 10 2003, 04:28 AM
ou1.jpg

hahahaahah

man all i could think of when i saw this pic... was trying to see the first letter of the chicks sweat shirt... I SWEAR it says "BONERS"

lmao :lol:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Jul 10 2003, 03:31 AM-->
@Jul 10 2003, 04:28 AM
ou1.jpg

hahahaahah

man all i could think of when i saw this pic... was trying to see the first letter of the chicks sweat shirt... I SWEAR it says "BONERS"

lmao :lol:

ooh, that gives me a good idea. btw, that's my roomate's little sister. if you can't tell he's a recent OU grad and the biggest sooner on earth. he is in the living room right now watching an OU vs. Colorado game from like 3 years ago.

Back