show your selves!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 10 2003, 03:29 AM
Jody- you look 50 in that pic!!!! lol

Thanks... I think. :blink:

But I must retort...

You look like a mushroom cloud layin' mothafucka, mothafucka! :lol:
s3e28da0680d73.jpg

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Jul 10 2003, 05:29 AM
You look like a mushroom cloud layin' mothafucka, mothafucka! :lol:

wtf kinda hick talk is that? I have NO idea what that means.

mushroom cloud???? what am i, a Nuke?

ok, you guys can't laugh cuz this is probably the most latest picture taken of me. it was taken at my job about 2-3 weeks ago for the company newsletter. it's my team of co-workers and I in the Operations department. I'M THE ONE ALL THE WAY TO THE LEFT.

s3f143649eee67.jpg

Originally posted by rsaeini@Jul 10 2003, 10:06 AM
ok, you guys can't laugh cuz this is probably the most latest picture taken of me. it was taken at my job about 2-3 weeks ago for the company newsletter. it's my team of co-workers and I in the Operations department. I'M THE ONE ALL THE WAY TO THE LEFT.

s3f0d7fc9bb66f.jpg

COMPANY MAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

atleast i'm the best dressed company man in the group. :p
i hated taking that picture cuz i knew it was for a newsletter but i sort of had to cuz i received the Executive Director's award a few weeks earlier and they wanted to show the SoCal Operations team and how we're # 1. the story was lame but i got a trip to Palm Springs for it.

Me at last year's Pikes Peak Hill Climb, showing off my injuries after the damn Subie driver nearly ran me over:
scars.jpg

Me at Club Ra in Las Vegas, doing my damnedest to look like a pimp, and not look drunk:
gq.jpg

Oh goody. Aaron posted a pic of me already, so I don't need to add one.

:lol:

Originally posted by jeffie7@Jul 10 2003, 05:05 PM
KZSZN8OYVXBL.JPG

" i'm a shy 23 y/o male looking for love with a sweet guy, preferably large in the package area. if you want to meet me my inbox number is 35555"

Back