show your selves!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Jul 11 2003, 05:28 PM
heres me

american_pabst_w.jpg

Son, what did i tell you about drinkin my Pabst Blue Ribbon????
boy, im gonna open up a canister of whoop ass when i see you next.....

I have so much stuff in my room I have no idea where to put most of it! just becuase I have a futon people think my room is empty I can't even have a dresser since theres no free spots other then blocking the window

s3f0f475eec848.jpg

s3f0f4735e2069.jpg

s3f0f472c06343.jpg

I think it's a futon MATTRESS.. A FUTON is a bed that folds into a couch.. I've got one, too, in the spare bedroom ;)

s3ea9e716d9b6d.jpg

That is a Futon, $500, all wood (no creeky uncomfortable metal junk) mahogony sleigh bed.

Not to mention, it's where all the hoes learn that beef is what's for dinner :lol:

s3f0f749ef148f.jpg

my mattress is like 1 or 2" thick my foam thingy sure does leave tons of crap on it... look at my hand mark lol

some background on it my futon is about 7 years old and was shiped here from NY since it was before the futon fad plus all the new ones are as someone just said big metal things with 8" 10" and 12" mattress

Man, you got a weak crib. Here's my pooty tang pad located in the Hamptons... my neighbors love me.

fourwheeler.jpg

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Jul 11 2003, 06:48 PM
Man, you got a weak crib. Here's my pooty tang pad located in the Hamptons... my neighbors love me.

:lol: That's a keeper!

Back