Show your tattoos please!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

My piss-poor barcode on my ankle, its faded and bled out a lot since I got it done. Ive also got 5/8 plugs in my ears, I like my ears, but Im not as fond of the tat as I first was.

Tat001.jpg

Maybe he's shy?

I'd really prefer not to post pictures of my nipple rings, but sometime I'll do it. Maybe this week.

He didn't say he was shy, he said "don't feel like it"

or maybe i dont feel like getting my camera takin pics by myself and posting them all. i just felt like saying i had some thats all

Well when you find the motivation, please do. I love to see sleeves, being that I'm working on my own.

Nice. I love frogs. That is a great idea. I should do my right arm all in frogs just for the hell of it.

Here's the two the I have on my arm.

n16400564_32173740_3361.jpg

This one is Tibetan: Om Mani Padme Hum. Translates as hail the Jewel of the lotus but when said out loud it is the sound that strenghtens compassion in all enlightened beings.
n16400564_32173738_2701.jpg
n16400564_32173739_3052.jpg
This bar code represents the price of a life. The numbers are dates. 02/20/05-03/16/05. RIP to my nephew Connor who died of sudden infant death syndrome before he reached one month old.

I gotta give yours props though, it looks oldschool and bad ass.

Got it done for free so Im not complaining, the same guy did a really good job on my girlfriends stars on her shoulder.

I just reviewed my work policy here with tattoos and piercings. My boss says "You can choose. Career or tattoo or piercing"

I guess thats a big no.

I got a pic of me with my dreads, beard, and my gauged ears somewhere. The store manager at the Goodyear I worked at thought it was cool as shit. I grew out of the hippie thing though.

It's not a "Him" it's a "Her", which is at the core of my problems. My bosses have been women for the past 8 years and I'm totally sick of it.

You cant pull any Celerity antics on them to maybe sway certain opinions?

Back