Show your tattoos please!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Most guys fresh out of the klink walk around with cameras.

County yea there's camera. Prison has no airconditioning no cameras a tower with cop (single level prisons just 1 window is tower) the cops won't let someone out if they're bout to get killed by eigther 20 g's or viselords the guard will say. " handle your buisness.."

oh yeah. Like the only white guy guard there looked like Paul Walls twin brother. Cop with Tats and a platinum grill. Every other guard is a lesbo. Seriously. None of them give a fuuuk. Cops-criminals

Biomech

l_4379f5b60363f97f0fc52b15cb132550.jpg

l_556a41f5c583a440f86198093e3f46ac.jpg

that was funny though. I hate how older poeple give me shit for my tatts n stuff. They always have something to say about them. I dont think they understand Either way I really dont care what people think though its mine i bought it

No one ever says a word to me about mine, except my mother...

Question:

If you got to design your own tattoo, and ordered like, 1000 of them in temporary tattoo stencils. Would you rather pay $1 each for them, or $1000 for a real tattoo ?

And why ?

"Oh, that's a nice tattoo...a butterfly with stretch marks...lovely..."
If this was in reference to the chick I'm talking to, she has them on both calves, foot, upper back, lower back(yea I know), and I think I'm forgetting one. But to translate, no stretch marks.

If this was in reference to the chick I'm talking to, she has them on both calves, foot, upper back, lower back(yea I know), and I think I'm forgetting one. But to translate, no stretch marks.

It wasn't in direct reference but, as far as the lower back, I don't need to tell you. Approach this one cautiously. She may be a nice girl now but at one point in time, she made some bad decisions that probably involve a stomach full of jizz and a trip to the ER to get it all pumped out. OK, jk, but seriously...

Question:

If you got to design your own tattoo, and ordered like, 1000 of them in temporary tattoo stencils. Would you rather pay $1 each for them, or $1000 for a real tattoo ?

And why ?

Stupid question. Real any day. Do I need to answer why?

I've been wanting to get inked forever, but I can never find a design that I like well enough to have etched permanently onto my body, so I figure it's probably better not to get anything... :shrug2:

It wasn't in direct reference but, as far as the lower back, I don't need to tell you. Approach this one cautiously. She may be a nice girl now but at one point in time, she made some bad decisions that probably involve a stomach full of jizz and a trip to the ER to get it all pumped out. OK, jk, but seriously...
I don't see a lower back tattoo translating to slut. I've fucked girls with and without them and see no real correlation in lower back tat and sluttiness. I do however think they are clique as fuck. At this point it's like having your belly button or ears pierced. Be original you fucking sheep.

I don't see a lower back tattoo translating to slut. I've fucked girls with and without them and see no real correlation in lower back tat and sluttiness. I do however think they are clique as fuck. At this point it's like having your belly button or ears pierced. Be original you fucking sheep.

Maybe you are right. I dunno. It's a self respect thing I guess. It didn't get the nickname tramp stamp for no reason. This isn't at all to say anything about this particular girl. I just wouldn't want to have to look at it. And yes, it is so terribly cliche...like a barb wire or tribal arm band on a dude, especially the ones that don't go all the way around the arm...ROFL you pussies, just sit the extra half hour and finish the damn thing. Budget tattooing FTL...

Ok. A stencil is or temporary is half-ass and I don't like to do anything half way. It's like wearing Tapout gear if you don't fight or skater shirts if you can't skate...fuckin' lame. Why would you want to fake something like that? Also, it trivializes the value of the real thing. Just like guitar hero and rock band...why take the time to learn to play guitar. Instead let's spend countless hours mastering a little plastic guitar with no intrinsic value. If these retards spend as much time learning chords and scales as they do mashing plastic buttons...

So there is a specific way to be non-comformist ?

I know a lot of the purists will be upset about this, but I'm trying to figure out why. Besides "I went through this shit, and now you get the same payoff without the shit and I'm jealous"

Also, it trivializes the value of the real thing. Just like guitar hero and rock band...why take the time to learn to play guitar. Instead let's spend countless hours mastering a little plastic guitar with no intrinsic value. If these retards spend as much time learning chords and scales as they do mashing plastic buttons...

Because it's fun. It is a video game after-all. You could use that logic on a lot of video games. Why play Forza when you could just hop up a real car and take it to the track? Why play Tony Hawk when you could just grab a skateboard and go outside? Why play NBA 08 when you could just grab some friends and shoot real hoops? Because it's fun, that's why, and it doesn't require a big investment or hours of work or practice to have fun with it.

I think that people who play Guitar Hero religiously and can beat it on expert and think they're hot shit because of it are idiots, but there's nothing wrong with just having fun with it. I actually read somewhere recently that the number of people taking guitar lessons in recent years has risen dramatically, and part of it has to do with interest sparked from games like Guitar Hero and Rock Band...

Back