Show your tattoos please!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Two girls asked to have their picture taken with me last night. The bomber getup works pretty well sometimes.

Now you just need a sweet cafe racer.
kawasakitriplecafe.jpg

I wear that around sometimes. Riding, sometimes. If it's going to be dark and I don't wanna wear a helmet. (My modern goggles are tinted)

I'm steampunk. Neo Victorian. Whatever.

if I can get the Vega paid off a bit early, I'm looking to get a Royal Enfield next year.

Honesty, Id like to have an old BSA. Ive seen them built sooo many ways, cafe, chopper, dirt track. Just really good looking oldschool bikes.

Thread Jack. Faking the funk, on topic: It took me about 3 minutes to do the whole thing, about 1 minute to remove.

I learned a lesson about eyeballs and cyanoacrylate fumes. It stings like a motherfucker. Just the fumes too.

yeah, the usability and proof of concept testing worked well.

I don't think they look good.

ROFL now I can put a face to the name. You aren't so intimidating after all.

So there is a specific way to be non-comformist ?

I know a lot of the purists will be upset about this, but I'm trying to figure out why. Besides "I went through this shit, and now you get the same payoff without the shit and I'm jealous"

I agree on that one. That south park episode where they did guitar hero and stand dad busted out a real guitar n they were jankin on him. That pissed me off cause its a damn video game. I played it a few times. Did pretty good. But ive been playing guitar for 10 years. I play bass in a lil band my nephew threw together. Play backup if anyone else isn't playing the 2nd guitar and make it up in recordings adding the bass over if anything. Just to get the rest of the song done to make sure it all flows right until the full bands there to play. Ive played piano since I was 7. Guitar heros for pussies and lil kids to help them with timing so they'll learn a real insturment after they have the concept down...

Cel... Delete your pic and post something of a 450 pound demon. Whatsisfuck from spawn would be fine.. vindicator or violater or whatever.

I agree on that one. That south park episode where they did guitar hero and stand dad busted out a real guitar n they were jankin on him. That pissed me off cause its a damn video game. I played it a few times. Did pretty good. But ive been playing guitar for 10 years. I play bass in a lil band my nephew threw together. Play backup if anyone else isn't playing the 2nd guitar and make it up in recordings adding the bass over if anything. Just to get the rest of the song done to make sure it all flows right until the full bands there to play. Ive played piano since I was 7. Guitar heros for pussies and lil kids to help them with timing so they'll learn a real insturment after they have the concept down...

I think I understand where you are going with this but seriously...you are the worst thread jacker ever.

Nice. Out of curiosity, do you feel that the hand tattoo will have any kind of effect on your employment possibilities? What do you do for work now? I'm just curious becuase I'm stopping my sleeve about 2" up from my hand so I can still wear a long sleeve and cover up as I plan to work the kind of jobs that would require it.

I think I understand where you are going with this but seriously...you are the worst thread jacker ever.

hmmm. If I reply to someone elses comment. How is that thread jacking exactly???

heres some of mine
Tyte ship. My gf got one damn closed to that. But her and da tat guy at the shop were high. She said do something different with the waves. Came out looking like a ship on grass. She's pissed bout it n wants to get it fixed. Its on here a couple pages back..

Because he was talking about eyebrow rings and you went into off into how you play guitar and record tracks and something about guitar hero. You playing guitar = totally unrelated. Don't get mad. I'm just saying.

Nice. Out of curiosity, do you feel that the hand tattoo will have any kind of effect on your employment possibilities? What do you do for work now? I'm just curious becuase I'm stopping my sleeve about 2" up from my hand so I can still wear a long sleeve and cover up as I plan to work the kind of jobs that would require it.

I said the same thing to a kid once. Next day his 1st tats were on the back of his hand up. And some chineese on his neck. Shrug.

I work on wind turbines so no it has no effect on my job Im out working with just one other person about all day and its nice.

Because he was talking about eyebrow rings and you went into off into how you play guitar and record tracks and something about guitar hero. You playing guitar = totally unrelated. Don't get mad. I'm just saying.

ohh hahaha I see that now. I read someshyt bout guitar hero read the next 2 posts. N went back to reply to the guitar hero one LOL. Damn iPhone couldnt read what I quoted on account of the keyboard using 75% of the screen. LOL.

Back