SHS Prom

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TurboMirage

That’s how you get ants
VIP
had more fun there than at both my proms. <_< ah well. im never ever going to another HS function as long as i live.

my date... 1 year 10 months :)
chrisbrie.JPG

yum!
chrisbrie2.JPG

u know what I cant stand? is when guys goto prom with a friggen top hat and cane.....

thats just plain fucking ridiculous.

the group from left to right

me, sabrina jay and maegan gaelle and *insert name that i cant rememeber*

group.JPG

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@May 22 2004, 11:11 AM
u know what I cant stand? is when guys goto prom with a friggen top hat and cane.....

thats just plain fucking ridiculous.

yea, i know.

i wanted a top hat but not a cane. whatever lol who cares its over and done with.

word. The best part about prom the the drinking/sex, and parties after prom.

I will never go to another one, but I think that is still the worst hangover I have ever had....about 400.00 in alcohol was consumed by about 10 people.

Good times. :)

Originally posted by Havok@May 22 2004, 11:13 AM

my other proms the sex was better.... i just wasnt so interested in this prom, and sabrin a fell asleep on the ride home. so when we got back to my place, i just stripped her and put her in the bed... i stayed up for a bit then went to bed.

Originally posted by TurboMirage+May 22 2004, 11:14 AM-->
@May 22 2004, 11:13 AM

my other proms the sex was better.... i just wasnt so interested in this prom, and sabrin a fell asleep on the ride home. so when we got back to my place, i just stripped her and put her in the bed... i stayed up for a bit then went to bed.

weak

i never went to highschool prom

fuck all that bullshit

High school socialities are such a waste. BF4F and all that other shit... yeah, then after six months at college your BF4F is "...who?" I never put any effort into my highschool friendships, and I'm glad I didn't, because they never last. Eff them.

I didn't go to mine, some chick pratically begged me to go to her HS one, so I agreed. I hang out with like 5 HS friends, all of them either went to a University, went to go work at an 8/hr lifeime job, or died...too many have died, actually. :(

The only reason you people say HS sucked was because you were the losers of HS, but hey no big deal, I loved my proms, and I would go again in a heartbeat, just to relive the fun days when your only worry was gettting a 2.0 so you could be on the sports team. Man, those were the days, toilet papering, parties, the girls, the parties. I miss it, but it would have been 10x better if I knew then what I know now, I would have had all the pussy in the world.

Originally posted by Frankie P.@May 22 2004, 01:32 PM
The only reason you people say HS sucked was because you were the losers of HS, but hey no big deal, I loved my proms, and I would go again in a heartbeat, just to relive the fun days when your only worry was gettting a 2.0 so you could be on the sports team. Man, those were the days, toilet papering, parties, the girls, the parties. I miss it, but it would have been 10x better if I knew then what I know now, I would have had all the pussy in the world.

I didn't say it sucked. I just said I knew the meaningless of getting emotionally attached to people that I'd never see after graduation.

BF4F= Best Friends 4 Effer.

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@May 22 2004, 03:15 PM
i havent seen the people i graduated with since graduation :(

Exactly. I knew this when I was in HS, so I didn't bother getting wrapped up in friendships that were only going to go away.

Back