SHS Prom

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I never had a prom. But then again it would have been pretty sad to have one with a senior class of 5 students. :lol:

me, neon boy mike, and bill went to high school together... and we still hang out. other than a couple others who don't post here, thats really it too.

hell, even my college friends i rarely see... just 1 or 2 once a year or so...

:shrug2:

It's been 4 years since I graduated from HS and I still see a lot of the people I graduated with. I loved HS it was great and I thought it would never end, 4 years goes by fast though. If I could go back in time to a specific point in my life I'd be back to my Junior year of HS.

i see my tight cliche of friends all the time... graduated together. B)

i would feel goofy if i was that much shorter then my girl :ph34r:

jfwy, lol

anyhoo, my prom sucked, cause everytime i went to talk to friends and whatnot, my date(girlfriend) said i was leaving her out, so i ended up sitting at a table, with her, no one else, for 2 hours, and dancing to 2 songs. worst waste of like $300 ev4r

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@May 22 2004, 11:11 AM
u know what I cant stand? is when guys goto prom with a friggen top hat and cane.....

thats just plain fucking ridiculous.

Fuck you!!! I had the top cat, cane, limo, the works, spent over 1K on a five hour date. I ruled the world that night, ended up in a hot tub with 3 of the finest HS girls around. Don't hate!

Originally posted by Silverchild79@May 23 2004, 12:25 AM
Fuck you!!! I had the top cat, cane, limo, the works, spent over 1K on a five hour date. I ruled the world that night

Thank you, Tony Montana.

Fuck you!!! I had the top cat, cane, limo, the works, spent over 1K on a five hour date. I ruled the world that night, ended up in a hot tub with 3 of the finest HS girls around. Don't hate!

That is as true as saying Chirstina Aguilera is a virgin.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 22 2004, 04:48 PM
me, neon boy mike, and bill went to high school together... and we still hang out. other than a couple others who don't post here, thats really it too.

hell, even my college friends i rarely see... just 1 or 2 once a year or so...

Just change the names with Jeremy, Joel, John, Chris, Pat, JD, Zak... you know we still hang out... there are more but I'm tired.

Why do people miss high school? I liked mine enough to not miss it. I always hear "oh I miss this I wish I could go back....." Is your life really that crappy that you would want to go back to a time before? I don't know maybe its just me. I think its ridiculous to reminisce old bullshit like that. I like my life better now than I did back then and like I said I liked high school, but things have improved so much more. :shrug2:

Maybe people like to reflect upon the past, because they enjoyed the time they had. Don't get on people when they liked something in an earlier part of their life. SHIT, I wish I was a little kid again, just getting excited over seeing Mickey at Disneyland or something, those were the days.

Originally posted by Frankie P.@May 22 2004, 02:32 PM
The only reason you people say HS sucked was because you were the losers of HS, but hey no big deal, I loved my proms, and I would go again in a heartbeat, just to relive the fun days when your only worry was gettting a 2.0 so you could be on the sports team. Man, those were the days, toilet papering, parties, the girls, the parties. I miss it, but it would have been 10x better if I knew then what I know now, I would have had all the pussy in the world.

did you not go to college?? College kicks the shit out of HS, and i liked hs alot.

online prerequisites > college. im not really all that much of a party guy, and its tons cheaper.

soon, ill be able to walk into NEIT, finish my study in computer programming and networking, and walk out with my degree... prolly have to drive back and forth for a month.

for the first 3 years of hs I fucked off all the time, and had too much fun. by my senior year I just wanted out. I'd go straight to my classes, get out and go to my full time job. I never went to graduation, or prom. hell, I don't even know where my diploma went, I think my parents took it.
looking back, there are certain parts that I miss, but as a whole I'm glad I got out.

Originally posted by driverunknown@May 23 2004, 01:11 AM
Why do people miss high school? I liked mine enough to not miss it. I always hear "oh I miss this I wish I could go back....." Is your life really that crappy that you would want to go back to a time before? I don't know maybe its just me. I think its ridiculous to reminisce old bullshit like that. I like my life better now than I did back then and like I said I liked high school, but things have improved so much more. :shrug2:

It's not that life is crappy now, it's just I had shit loads of fun in high school and without ditching classes or jepordizing the grades in my classes. High school was just a last safe haven from a lot of responsibility. Back then the only thing I had to worry about was finishing homework and studying for tests, all of which were easy anyway. Now that HS is over I've got bills to pay, a job and college classes on top of that. I'm not complaining cause I love my job and the classes I'm taking and paying the bills is just part of growing up. HS was just a time to be a little more carefree for some people. You just can't go hog tie a co-worker and leave them in the middle of the room at work as my friends and I did at school in the middle of the quad or play hockey in the hall ways of the school without any of the educaters trying to stop you.

Originally posted by TurboMirage+May 22 2004, 08:14 AM-->
@May 22 2004, 11:13 AM
word. The best part about prom the the drinking/sex, and parties after prom.

my other proms the sex was better.... i just wasnt so interested in this prom, and sabrin a fell asleep on the ride home. so when we got back to my place, i just stripped her and put her in the bed...

So it sounds like the sex was not that bad.

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer+May 23 2004, 05:38 PM-->
Originally posted by TurboMirage@May 22 2004, 08:14 AM
Havok
@May 22 2004, 11:13 AM
word. The best part about prom the the drinking/sex, and parties after prom.

my other proms the sex was better.... i just wasnt so interested in this prom, and sabrin a fell asleep on the ride home. so when we got back to my place, i just stripped her and put her in the bed...

So it sounds like the sex was not that bad.

we didnt have sex. she fell asleep.

she did some fine cocksucking last nite though. :D B)

Back