Si Ef d16y7 Pliz help...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civic_hb_ pr

hey everyone im new..and i did a reasearch and didnt found nothing.. i got a 91 si ef and in 1 week i am doing a d16y7 a non vtec swap for a turbo project im will be runing hondata with a p28 ecu i have the obd0 to obd1 harness, i got the4 wires o2 sensor and subharness..my questions is... do i have to use the crank sensor? thank uuu:ph34r:

okay i found wut i want..... and other Q do i have to use a obd1 distributor? is it true i want to know why?

Last edited:
hey everyone im new..and i did a reasearch and didnt found nothing.. i got a 91 si ef and in 1 week i am doing a d16y7 a non vtec swap for a turbo project im will be runing hondata with a p28 ecu i have the obd0 to obd1 harness, i got the4 wires o2 sensor and subharness..my questions is... do i have to use the crank sensor? thank uuu:ph34r:

okay i found wut i want..... and other Q do i have to use a obd1 distributor? is it true i want to know why?

a obd0 distributors sensor has less points than the obd1 does....its like 16 and 24 or something...if you have a obd0 dizzy and a obd1 ecu thats looking for that 24 points and its only getting 16 its gonna mess up...All you need is a 92-92 dx distributor and the p28, socketed.

Back