1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SI/EX Culster to SIR/SI Cluster

Discussion in 'Body / Exterior / Interior / Cosmetics' started by jdmnation, Aug 3, 2004.

1. jdmnation

jdmnation Junior Member

I have an EX Cluster with the RPM tack and friend gived me 99 SI/SIR face plate kit so it changes the orginal EX Cluster plates to SIR/SI face plate but the issue is that the RPM take have on EX is upto 8,000 and the RPM on the SIR is upto 9000 is the a way to adjust the EX Cluster so it would point the right RPM?

2. jamesA

jamesA Well known pissed off telephone guy VIP

Ok, I have absolutely no idea what you just said... but... If you have a d16 why do you want an Si cluster anyway? Or did you do a b16 swap? if so... you're probably going to want to get a corresponding ECU (forget which one it's called) and run a hondata anyway.

btw Canadian SiR = USDM Si same motor, same RPM.

3. YouKnowWhoIBee

YouKnowWhoIBee my avatar is better.

No i think he is saying that he has an ex cluster and he has 99-00 guage face overlays for the si model. So he is wondering if he can put the si overlays on his guage cluster even though it reads 8k and the si overlays read 9k. And as far as i know i dont think you can do that. It is different spacing between the numbers so it wont be accurate. But if you could get just a 99-00 tach assembly i think it will screw into your exsisting cluster.

4. Battle Pope

Battle Pope New Member

Yeah, see if you can find an Si gauge cluster.

BTW, what year is your EX? If it's the same year (or just '96-'00), just find an Si gauge cluster, it will drop in, or it should anyway.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted