Si-r2 Swap In 92 Hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Im swapping an SI-R2 into my hatch this or next week. I got a good price for the motor and p30 ecu. I got them both for $900 straight from it's homeland. The bad thing is that the wiring was cut when it was taken out. I bought the wiring from a 95 ex. I know the si or gsr tranny can be used. I read that all 92s are wired for v-tec. What wiring is needed to be hard wired? Or is it better just to buy the dashboard wiring from the ex. Will the p30 will have a straight plug-in? what shift linkage is needed?

These r the only ones I can think of right now. Ill prolly have some more later. Thanks in advance.

PS I want to have it in before Spring Break.

the 92s are pre-wired .... you will probly need to lengthen a few wires but that should be about it... just use the wires on the cut harness for this

ise a 3rd gen integra linkage

fuck it then use that if you want .... or return it if you can
any 3rd gen integra linkage will work

ITR is very good
toda is very good
theres plenty of others

ill strip it down. Do you know any other way to make it lighter? I know you can cut come metal parts in the interior and from under the car. but I dont know which ones.

I dont care if it's not street legal

Back