Si Rim conundrum...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

im lookn for sum wheels for my 2000honda coupe//// please help me

then try posting a fucking WTB ad in the fucking parts classifieds, and stop fucking threadjacking

:bash:

fucking n00bs

you stupid mother fucker

go to this forum Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted - HondaSwap Forums

click the new thread button
newthread.gif

create a thread stating where you are, what you are looking for, and how much you want to spend

then look through that forum and see who is selling what, if you want to buy something post in that thread

keep track of when the thread was last active... if the thread has not been active in 6 months or more... guess what... they probly dont have what you are looking for any more

and lastly STOP FUCKING THREADJACKING

Um, right. Pretty sure this thread is about whether or not he should buy the wheels that someone's offering to sell him. He's not offering anything for sale himself.

Go check out the "For Sale" section near the bottom of the forum...

thankx

you stupid mother fucker

go to this forum Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted - HondaSwap Forums

click the new thread button
newthread.gif

create a thread stating where you are, what you are looking for, and how much you want to spend

then look through that forum and see who is selling what, if you want to buy something post in that thread

keep track of when the thread was last active... if the thread has not been active in 6 months or more... guess what... they probly dont have what you are looking for any more

and lastly STOP FUCKING THREADJACKING

thankx u fuckn asshole....

im new 2 this shyt cut me sum slacks damn ya peeps are so rude!!!!!

by the way. we are not your "peeps"
you dont need to tell us that your "new 2 this shyt" because it is extremley easy to tell.
and we dont "cut you sum slacks"
if you need slacks you get your ass out of your house and go to Old Navy and get some pants.

you dont need to tell us that your "new 2 this shyt" because it is extremley easy to tell.
if you need slacks you get your ass out of your house and go to Old Navy and get some pants.

and that right there... gets you some rep :)

LMAO! Rep! :D

and that right there... gets you some rep :)

:werd: times two. :D

any time sweetie... happy to help

:lmao: :bo: HAHAHAHAHAHA! Damn it, E! If I could rep you again I would! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA That's just fuckin' hilarious! Fuckin' GREAT comeback. hahahahahahaha!

:ban3:

Anyways, Luis did you figure out if your getting those wheels or not?

I'm going to talk with the guy today, Byron. My mechanic was telling me that the guy was being a, as he put it, "a half ass prick" and was thinking of raising the price. If that's the case, I'll just bring along a tire iron...shine it up reeeeeeeeeeeeal nice...turn that sumbitch sideways and stick it straight up HIS CANDY ASS! IF YA SMELLLLLLLELELELELELEELE...err, yeah. :D

In reality, the guy had better be around to talk today. I have an EXTREMELY busy day and it's all car related. *doing the happy dance* Permit me to jack my own thread for a second...

I'm waiting for a guy that's driving down here with a SWEET body kit for my EG sedan and am meeting up with him in about two hours. Then I'm driving to my mechanics house to drop it off, after which I will be meeting another guy to see if he wants to trade my EK hatch for his EG hatch. (see my EG vs. EK thread for pictures of my hatch and his) and if he does trade, I will be doing the mother fucking happy dance because ALL of the Civic's in my family (my dad owns an EG as well) will be EG's! I swear, I almost have a hard on for freakin' EG's.

Anywho, I'll update the masses later on. If the guy does try to raise the price, I'll just :D and as he walks away I'll :D again as I :sniper: him for wasting my time. haha

Psst...I already have it. :D Shhhhhhhh, don't tell anyone yet. I'll make a post about it in a little while. :ph34r:

Back