Si Tranny strength?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

demonboy1300

I have an 88 CRX Si with a Turbo DOHC ZC swap on The 88' si Tranny. When I did the swap I got the best reveiws on the Si over the ZC tranny, but now that im ready to finish the turbo kit I was wondering how many horses can the Si tranny hold? Safely* I know It all depends on the miles and everything but n e rough estimates?

Thanx
D

It all depands if you do your homework right if you do it will hold alot and if you don`t well and it means suffer. Did you buy this car and you want to fix it or you had it and want to fix the problems so that is dosen`t end up happing again. well all I can say is try to look up some of this up on computer and when you do post to me and i`ll try to help you out so that what you want will work.If you know somebody at has a set-up like what you want to put in it`s probley a good idea to ask the person that has the set-up to help you out. That`s all i can say i you would like me to find out for you i will i already find alot for my 89 honda civic I`ll be glad to help you out.if you would like me to help you out i would like to have what year the car is and what kind of engine dose it have in it and what is it Automatic or manual. Please let me know Like I said i will help you out don`t kid your self. just message me okkay Thanks.

Probably "strong enough". All the D-series transmission are I'm guessing the same in strength and there are a few 500hp D-series.

Also, Bisi Ezerioha is using a D-series transmission with stock gears on his +430hp (NA)F22A race engine.

Back