Si vs. Si

What car should I take?

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I don't have the muffler anymore.

100_1364-2.jpg

100_1370-2.jpg

100_2389.jpg

100_1493.jpg

Last edited:
take the rims off the black one and put them on the white one and take the white one.

how would i know that?
i dont like civics, and i didnt think there would be that big of a difference in one year.

i could fit the same rims on a 1990 prelude as i could a 1991..
i wanna change my vote..
the black one.

how would i know that?
i dont like civics, and i didnt think there would be that big of a difference in one year.

i could fit the same rims on a 1990 prelude as i could a 1991..
i wanna change my vote..
the black one.

No, there isn't a difference in like 15 years. I just don't like how big they are.

macco is good, they run specials every year, look out for em' and you can get your car fixed and painted for a couple hundred bucks

Right now its tied.

I'm leaning to the white one.

I have to make a decision pretty quick because we're getting a 91 sedan LX soon.:ph34r:

how many fucking cars do you need!?
why cant you have both then?

Well mostly its because of my mom. Every new car we get, one has to go. She hates seeing them sitting on our property. You'd think with 2 acres of trees we would be able to hide them somewhere.

The white has higher miles. I will need to replace the squeaky shocks and probably some bushings.

That is an oppurtinuity to replace them for aftermarket parts that actually need replacing.

I have also always wanted to see the white car before and after. Man it was a dump when I got it. Check out my build thread, there are pics of both cars on there.

Back