si

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

eastbxc so you think cold air intake is better than short?just getting opinions.

I really do not know much about them or care...I think the stock intake box is fine when you remove all that bs stuff getting to it but I am also not that worried about performance

what I do know is that longer the more torque feel compared to a short gives more top end power....thats what I have read from Wyotech books but I am sure if you put on a stock car you wouldnt be able to feel much of a difference

why would you not be able to tell on a stock andthanks for the tips it helps.also what all was you talking about taking off like ac stuff?

why would you not be able to tell on a stock andthanks for the tips it helps.also what all was you talking about taking off like ac stuff?
for the small amount of power added it wont make that much of a difference unless you were getting new cams port and polish and exhaust then yes I would look at purchasing one but if your just looking at getting an intake then I personally would spend my money else where

for my car there was a resonator box in the bumper that was connected to the stock air box and another piece that went across the top of my radiator that I took off because I think it would flow better with all that stuff out of the way

i got another question.im trying to get my car running.so i replaced the main relay but instead of taking out the bad one i just plugged the new one up and left it hanging until i figure out whats wrong anyways does the main relay ground to the car where it screws in like the bracket part?

i got another question.im trying to get my car running.so i replaced the main relay but instead of taking out the bad one i just plugged the new one up and left it hanging until i figure out whats wrong anyways does the main relay ground to the car where it screws in like the bracket part?

coolso the people that say a short intake is better for a turbo does not know what they are talking about?lol

After you go turbo a car, they don't really make a "cold air kit" for it. At that point I'd expect the builder to know enough to see that they should probably route it away from the engine, but who knows :shrug2:

coolso the people that say a short intake is better for a turbo does not know what they are talking about?lol

i dont know why anyone would say that short ram is BETTER for turbo.. but its a more reasonable compromise between cold air and stock.
cold airs are usually for track cars.

On a turbo set up correct me if I am wrong but where would you put the cold air intake to because isnt there intercooler pipping going straight into the tb out of the intercooler......I just do not see where it would go besides connecting to the turbo

On a turbo set up correct me if I am wrong but where would you put the cold air intake to because isnt there intercooler pipping going straight into the tb out of the intercooler......I just do not see where it would go besides connecting to the turbo
hmm.. on the intake perhaps?
its an air filter.
turbos connect to the exaust and intercooler.

does the sun roof on a 91 crx si have like a handle to turn to let it back down?

Back