"sick" Civic hatchback

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes (1:27:28 AM): http://www.streetsourcemag.com/forum/topic...&M=False&S=True
BodyDroppedNikes (1:27:32 AM): :puke:
revolution8k (1:28:13 AM): gaaaaaaahahahhhahahahhhahahhaahehehaehehaehahahahahahahhahaheheehahaehaeheahahahahahahahaheheahaehhehahhahhaahehehaehehaehahahahahahahhahaheheehahaehaeheahahahahahahahaheheahaehhehahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
revolution8k (1:28:20 AM): *dies from laughing too hard*
revolution8k (1:28:24 AM): fuckin nasty

yeah. :roll:

OMG... What is this site? It seems to me that they are what one would call riceboys. I'm a ricer but at least I have better sense than to put wheels any bigger than 17" on my car... Christ... That shit makes me wanna vom.

i take it that thing isnt daily driven? i mean, with the lack of guages and all..

paint job looks like a 2 yr old got a hold of a paint gun..

It's pretty sad to see that most of them on the site like the car and some of them think it's the tightest they've ever seen. That hatch is :ghey:

The people that made that site are retarded. It says "And you thought your ride was addicting" at the top. "Addicting" isn't even a fucking word. Its "Addictive" get it right!!!!

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Jul 8 2004, 01:51 AM
I'm a ricer but at least I have better sense than to put wheels any bigger than 17" on my car...

Bahahaha I just ordered some 19s for my car yo!

That is about the worst thing I ever saw. What a waste of a good car. He might as well did it to an 85 hatch.

the only flaws i see are:
.paint (interior too)
. rims (duh)
.lack of gauges

Not my taste, but I haven't seen another one, so I bet he got what he was shooting for. Good custom work, but the paint is fuking weak, like "ok dude, we only got a 1/8 of a can of black to cover the whole car because I spent all my money on these rims, so lets do it"

I'm suprised nobody noticed that those rims are cheesy as hell. He could have at least tried a *nice* 18inch wheel

Like OMG that is like the Sickest Website Ok.. Its like soo coo.. Man were are like sooo missing out ya know.. :worthy: :worthy:

Originally posted by pheonixb16aguy@Jul 8 2004, 05:05 PM
damn homie ..thats fat .. i trade u my engine fo dem phat 19's and yo pop up dvd playa, and dem er bags !!!!

Shit homie..

I gotz one of Dem TV's too dood and mine tells me when I gotz damage to my Motor.. Shits Crazy Yo!!!..

werd homie... i got me some 18 inch dubs rollin on chrome. bling bling

drop that bitch down to frame and scrape it up!

got my mad phat tite system bumpin the jamz up and down the strip all night son.

and my paint job is mad custom, off the chains my nizzle.

:tfg: :ghey: :fr: :gayflag: :nobreed:

That civic sucks.

Nice job on the customization, but it is ugly and gay.

As far as the paintjob goes, to me, it looks like the car is primered for paint and the painter threw on a coat of that shit that lets you find the high and low spots to sand out, but the guy put his car in the show before it was sanded/painted.

Back