"sick" Civic hatchback

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That car sucks. This thread sucks.

Originally posted by MugenCRX@Jul 8 2004, 08:28 PM
As far as the paintjob goes, to me, it looks like the car is primered for paint and the painter threw on a coat of that shit that lets you find the high and low spots to sand out, but the guy put his car in the show before it was sanded/painted.

i dont think so. if you look at his interior and sub box, it has the same paint scheme. unless he was using it on the dash and box to get the same effect, i'd say you are looking at a finished product.

Originally posted by ktanaka@Jul 8 2004, 08:34 AM
The people that made that site are retarded. It says "And you thought your ride was addicting" at the top. "Addicting" isn't even a fucking word. Its "Addictive" get it right!!!!

Straight from Dictionary.com:

s40ef7a88ea616.jpg

Any person with a basic command of English should know that "addicting" is a proper word. I highlighted the source for you too.

:lol:

By the way, that car's done pretty well- it doesn't look all that great, but the custom work is pretty decent. It needs some gaps filled and the paint job to be complete (just primer obviously), but as a show car it's not bad at all.

Back