Sick Honda from Omaha

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CarAudiophile

Thought I would share these pics with you guys.. This car ran 10.47 @ 138.7 with no nitrous..

hatch02.jpg

hatch05.jpg

hatch01.jpg

hatch03.jpg

hatch06.jpg

hatch08.jpg

hatch09.jpg

i was expecting a video :(

anyways that thing looks crazy. isnt that truck also a 10second car(truck). would like to see them run ;)

Originally posted by K2e2vin@Sep 11 2004, 11:08 AM
i was expecting a video :(   

anyways that thing looks crazy.  isnt that truck also a 10second car(truck).  would like to see them run ;)
[post=388938]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah I didn't make it out to the track last night... I was kinda busy getting beat up on last night.. Not a good night for the Honda in the Street Racing world.. I don't wanna talk about it.. :angry: I fucking hate getting beat by a DSM.

Its just a local shop Car around here.. Its only used for Dragging on the Track.. But I would feel damn sorry for the Little sparow if it got caught up in that Big ass Hair Dryer.

Originally posted by pheonixb16aguy@Sep 13 2004, 03:13 AM
yeaaaaaa dsm's can be freakin quick.. gotta any videos of getting your ass kicked by dsm's ??????

of course not...he lost lol

whats that thing in the back next to the nitrous bottle?

whats the setup? how much nitrous is it set up for? has he ever ran it with the nitrous? this car looks badass.

!t 0nly run5 t3n5 b3c4u53 0f th3 m4d tyt3 r3d c3nt3r c0n50l3 y0!!!!!!11!!!!1!!!1!!!

No I don't have the DSM run on Video.. We went on the interstate... And it was just me in my car and I haven't perfected that whole driving while taping thing..

I don't feel too bad about losing.. I mean I loss to a GST with a 62-1 fully built 6 Bolt in a 2G.. But hey he asked to run I said sure.. Big mistake. Oh well.. Win some lose some.. But its gonna cost me a few bucks to be able to beat that car..

And this car ran Nitrous on it last year.. It ran 10.38 I think last year with the bottle.. This year they are running a different motor and bigger turbo. I know Dyno reports 600's with no Bottle. So they are just trying to get all the bugs worked out before the Juice is introduced.

Back