Sick Local Car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CarAudiophile

Stock Under the Hood. Wanted to get the outside finished up first.

IMG_5985.jpg

IMG_5988.jpg

IMG_5994.jpg

IMG_5996.jpg

IMG_5997.jpg

IMG_5999.jpg

IMG_6004.jpg

IMG_6008.jpg

IMG_6010.jpg

IMG_6012.jpg

IMG_6016.jpg

:wub:

I'm not usually one for 96+ Coupes, but DAMN. I'd rock that in a second.

What are the plans for the motor?

Plans are either K20 but I am trying to talk him into B16B. He loves the JDM theme and I think it would look more authentic and true with a B16B vs the K20. But he wants some speed so he will probably go with K.

what a gay license plate....

That is awesome. the GT3s are a good choice, but I would do whatever is necessary to make them not red anymore.

i hate this new mad tite jdm red wheel trend....

other than that, looks good

Quoted post[/post]]
what a gay license plate....
:laugh: hes from nebraska what do you expect :blink:

j/p very clean car :thumbsup:

Quoted post[/post]]
That is awesome. the GT3s are a good choice, but I would do whatever is necessary to make them not red anymore.
:blink: hes from nebraska of course the rims are going to be red!

you know the cornhuskers colors are RED and White :laugh: and that all they have in Nebraska

:laughing: I just messing around. :blink: its a Colorado Vs Nebraska thing :laugh:

Looks VERY clean... and nice pics did who ever toook the pics use a stand or was the person holding the cam (by hand)... shutter speed???

Don't tell me that Nebraska and Colorado have a thing going on. because Colorado and it's love affair of the Broncos leaves it WAY too open for comment.

Quoted post[/post]]
Don't tell me that Nebraska and Colorado have a thing going on. because Colorado and it's love affair of the Broncos leaves it WAY too open for comment.
oh yea its a big rival CU vs NU and has been since Osborn was the coach of Nebraska and McCartney was the coach of Colorado, I am sure its been longer than that. its biggest game for both teams when they play, idk how it is in nebraska but I am sure its the same as it is here. no mater who the teams have played during the year it doesnt matter untill the CU vs NU game after Thanksgiving

fuck the Broncos I cant stand them. so you can say what ever comment you want about the broncos

Quoted post[/post]]
Yeah how did the Buff's do against the Huskers this year?.
:mad: yea NU beat CU this year, its always a good game between the two teams.

Back