Sick Turbo Mustang Vids

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

that stangs time is actually a record past, but they it didnt count b/c of the air intake hole in the bumper, only NA cars are allowed it.. yea, it was posted on ls1tech about 3 months ago as well.

B, I think that love smily is checkin out your legs, man... Might wanna do something about that! :)

And yeah, that mustang is SICK SICK SICK.

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Jun 6 2003, 03:00 AM
B, I think that love smily is checkin out your legs, man... Might wanna do something about that! :)

And yeah, that mustang is SICK SICK SICK.

bahahahahah, you're right... that does look pretty :ghey: . eh, oh well.

no fucking clue boosted to all fucking hell :lol:

Mustangs in my opinion= :thumbsdown:

But I will always pay respect for anyone and anything that they do if it deserves it, and I think that we can all safely say that these STANGS deserve alot. I might not like them, but I sure as hell would drive one.

1200whp= :worthy:

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Jun 6 2003, 07:11 PM
OMG! The whistle from the mustang (speechless) :D

:withstupid:
that was pretty much the sickest shit i ever heard

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: holy mother of moses!!!!!! those mustangs....i cannot even express my feelings about those vids, i will some it up with these smilies... :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Originally posted by rsaeini+Jun 6 2003, 12:17 PM-->
Originally posted by Silverchild79@Jun 6 2003, 05:57 AM
Prowler
@Jun 6 2003, 08:39 AM
TT possibly?

:worthy: Mustangs

infadel
:kick:

talk all the shit you want about the stang but it'll whoop yo ass in any race. it'll finish so far ahead you that he'll be able to come back, bend you over backwards, rip your asshole open and make another pass before you finish your first one.

Not to be a stuck up domestic owner or anything, but times are you running?

Originally posted by 90 accord@Jun 6 2003, 02:12 PM
sounds like he lets off at the end of the run too

That's what I thought too.

Back