Sickening

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Here I sit wanting an EF body style, rather it be a CRX or Civic hatch or sedan, I sat through 5 minutes worth of that video. What the fuck, they must have ran with the domestic crowd. Another one bites the dust, right? Someone help me get a cheap EF rolling chassis CHEAP!

that was hard to watch, plus they threw an old trans am snow flake rim threw the window. Them things are hard to find and plus i would have taken it as a spare for my 79! They were trashing domestic stuff too. uckins sons of bitchs. And that fools bitch looks like a fucktartd in there with all the boys i gota say, for som reason thre something wrong with that, i dont think i could fuck a girl so tuff and macho lol.

Ya know what would be really funny

#1 if the car blew up on there ass's as there al acting stupid
#2 if some one came in the back ground out of the dark with an ak47 and just started shooting and scaring the crap out of them watch that macho car stomp turn into a buncha scared lil bitchs :D

That's hardcore. Oh well. At least it wasn't an EG.

did no one watch it all the way through...they ran it a half hour with no oil or coolant, it blew and caught on fire...when it cooled off they pulled the spark plugs and said they were still good. hoorah for the CRX motor. :)

i think running with no oil or coolant for that long says alot about the design and effiency of hondas. i wonder what all the macho v8 guys would say to that? i'd sure love to see how long a v8 would last in the same situation!! GO HONDA!

:D

those guys are idiots. I would be embarrassed to put my racing team name on that video yet alone put it on the internet. The south flordia racing team deserves a big :gayflag: for thier disrespect to that crx

as far as i know the south florida guys have a few supras. but yeah, that little crx lasted pretty fucking long. i wonder how much they would want for it, i've been thinking abouot making a go-kart. :p

Originally posted by LOS222@Feb 26 2004, 04:24 PM
those guys are idiots. I would be embarrassed to put my racing team name on that video yet alone put it on the internet. The south flordia racing team deserves a big :gayflag: for thier disrespect to that crx

:werd: and even worse it makes me think rich kids......car could have been a cool project for some kid.

poor car... i'd spank those guys and make them watch teletubies in a little room for the rest of their pathetic lives

Originally posted by kylemarhx@Feb 26 2004, 05:21 PM
i thought it was entertaining :p .

No doubt, but with the money they spent to get the lil bowl of rice you dont think they could have found a better way of entertaing us with there stupidity?

They could've made it a club project car. Show off thier skills instead of thier ignorance. They probably were rich kids

Damn rich kids! Mom and dad are at home doing lines of coke while their kids are out breaking stuff and having sex.... Oh wait a sec.... I'll shut up now.

cool a bunch of drunk florida idiots......... FUN. My guess is that they probably don't own honda's. maybe, or they stole it :ph34r:

i own a crx, and i thought it was pretty funny. desctruction is very theraputic, next time you are mad, just break something and see how good you feel afterwards :) . but i liked when they were jumping the rams the most :lol: .

Back