side skirts intall?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

david_jones001

basically do u just screw them to the underside of the car using self tapping screws, this is for a 91 civic hatch

if you must put those on your car i would suggest useing a tape to get the distance between the holes and drill it self taping screws can break the fiberglass or strip the holes...measure twice drill once

What kind of skirts are you putting on? Other OEM Honda ones, or some fiberglass aftermarket, my car looks like a transformer type shit? There are quite a few options, 3m double sided tape, some sort of epoxy like duramix, fusor, kent etc. it all depends.

some fiberglass aftermarket, my car looks like a transformer type shit?

bahahahhaa

wood screws y0...
thats the JDM way...

good side skirts go into the door sill under the foot guard thing....
shitty ones don't do that... good luck
with the shitty one you should follow these procedures...
1)open box
2)throw box in dumpster
3)light side skirts on fire
4)throw burning remnants in dumpster
5) add lighter fluid
6)roast marshmellows on your $200 dollar dumpster fire...

seriously, if you bought shitty ones you'll be taking them off in a month-ish after they broke to pieces...

automotive double stick tape works wonders on sideskirts...
i used double stick tape to put my wings west urethane door caps on my hatch, and they stayed... at least for the 31 days it was on the road before some fucker stole it...

where can i pick some up (automotive double stick tape ), and yes they are rev style aftermarket side skirts, i bought the car and it had a gay ass fucking 6 pieace mugen kit that was all comin apart, so i kept the fron bumper, the rear bumper and im throwing out the door caps and side skirts

Originally posted by b16a2bte15@Mar 8 2005, 09:02 PM
Home depot has mad sticky tape make sure you clean it with alcohol
[post=470914]Quoted post[/post]​

clean what with alcohol

where you are going to use the double sided tape to get all the oil and whatever else is on there other wise it will stick to that instead of the car

Back