Side View Mirrors

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jaydubnavy

I recently made the mistake of purchasing aftermarket side view mirrors from an EBay store called AutoKraz. They are the black plastic ones with white and blue LEDs and it was supposed to fit my '93 Integra GS. Well, I found that the posts that line up with the stock bolts are not even threaded, and the hole is bigger than the original bolt. Not only that, but it doesn't sit flush against the side of the car. Does anyone have any experience with these, or maybe just some advice for how I can get these things on my car?

Last edited:
find some mugen or spoon mirrors thats my advice or stock one don't go with some m3 mirrors

I wish I had known how bad the M3 mirrors were before I bought them. Now that I have spent the money on them my wife wants me to make them work, and not to spend more money on a new set. I really picked these originally because I liked the blue LEDs that I could wire into the turn signal.

i know they look kool but shit their a pain in the ass man

Partial Solution

Ok, I found a guy on The Generation 2 Integra Club: G2IC.COM 1990-1993 Model Honda/Acura Integra that has these M3 style mirrors. He told me to go to Lowes or Home Depot and get some #14 screws to use where the stock bolts went. I got self-drilling #14x1" sheet metal screws, and it worked perfectly for the mounting. No more gaps between the mirror and the car. Now the only problem is the wiring. On the passenger side, the power mirror will never work exactly right. You have to choose if you want right and left switched, or up and down switched, or both if you really want. You can't have all directions work properly. Factory defect. Wiring in the LED is even more difficult, if you want to do it properly and go through the door wiring boot. I haven't started that yet. I took it to an auto electrical shop to see how much they would want to do it, and they said it would take over 4 hours at $90/hr. Ouch! Over $360! Looks like I'll be trying to figure this one out on my own, next time I have a lot of spare time on my hands.

Back