sidemount intercooler in crx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

crxtacy90

Just wondering if anyone has done this and how hard is it. I may ditch it and go for a front mount later but this is gonna have to work for now.

If you have pics of yours please show. Need some good info too please

well thats the plan but was wantin to know if new brackets have to be made and such. I was looking at it and I dont think its gonna bolt right in.

Originally posted by crxtacy90@Sep 27 2004, 12:46 PM
well thats the plan but was wantin to know if new brackets have to be made and such. I was looking at it and I dont think its gonna bolt right in.
[post=395265]Quoted post[/post]​

Of course it's not going to bolt right in, because Honda never intended for an intercooler to go there.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey+Sep 27 2004, 12:52 PM-->
crxtacy90
@Sep 27 2004, 12:46 PM

Of course it's not going to bolt right in, because Honda never intended for an intercooler to go there.
[post=395266]Quoted post[/post]​

Are you sure?! I thought Honda had all sorts of holes and mounting points already located on the front of the chassis- a little bird told me that the god-like engineers at Honda already designed the Civic to accept every single type of aftermarket bolt on and bolt in modification that would be developed for it in the future.....

:lmao:

Originally posted by Calesta+Sep 27 2004, 05:56 PM-->
Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Sep 27 2004, 12:52 PM
crxtacy90
@Sep 27 2004, 12:46 PM

[post=395266]Quoted post[/post]​

Are you sure?! I thought Honda had all sorts of holes and mounting points already located on the front of the chassis- a little bird told me that the god-like engineers at Honda already designed the Civic to accept every single type of aftermarket bolt on and bolt in modification that would be developed for it in the future.....

:lmao:
[post=395426]Quoted post[/post]​

You're right. They have. However, side mounts are not after market. They are OEM parts produced by Misterpushme, er, Mitsushitty, er... well, them guys that make the Eclipse. Either way, it's not an aftermarket part, therefore, it absolutly will NOT fit at all. Honda has failed us. And this is for a CRX. Not a Civic. Big difference. Duh.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

teh wizardz got all dah aftahmahket pahtz ta werk, bud no oem pahtz

:lol:

Back