sieze the carp!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

magikarp.gif

Earlier this summer I was camping off of a small river in Ohio, and this canoe came by with 2 guys hunting for the carp. They were using bows with a line attached. In the time passing by the camp site they had gotten 3 of the fuckers. Huge nasty fish.

ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW!!! while the lawyers are at it, might as well help 3rd world countries sue the Great 8 (or whatever it is now) for polluting the air, contaminating the water and stripping the land.

and this is what regulations are for. some actually do help and prevent conditions like these from occurring.

also, i wonder if asians eat these? from my pov (chinese), ive never really eaten carp. but i ask because some invasive species such as snake head fish and hairy crabs are gobbled up in asia so i dont see why some smart entrepreneurial person couldnt get a permit from the govt and fish the shit out of them and sell em.

I've never eaten carp either.

They had a show on River Monsters with the Snake Head and they want people to fish the crap out of them or just any way to get rid of them.

these fish are aweful because they are basically the locust's of fish. they eat and destory everything in their path.

if they get into the great lakes, great lakes fishing is over.

Back