sigh... another build thread. but this one will also end without epicness

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

still can extra insurance especially when building a track car ever hurt? I know I replaced a lot of stuff that was 1,000's of miles before being needed when I did my last swap.

yea id def. upgrade.. id rather upgrade rod bolts and bearings now than a complete engine later from spun bearings,thrown rods,holy blocks

yea id def. upgrade.. id rather upgrade rod bolts and bearings now than a complete engine later from spun bearings,thrown rods,holy blocks

i actually already have some arp rod bolts for a b16a but i wasnt sure if they were the same for the B16b. i am such a noob when it comes to B series engines. ask me anything about K series or L series and i know it all but when it comes to B series, im just a little baby. what type of bearings are a good brand?

Subscribed, Ill be keeping my eye on this one, should be pretty bitchin when its done. :thumbsup:

good bearings are oem..some ppl like acl but ive heard good and bad..

Time for me to get out my "ACL carnage pics"? :D

let me see this fit... jizzzz! Jizzzz!

damn dude thats the first fit iv seen that i liked... and i loved it!

let me see this fit... jizzzz! Jizzzz!

damn dude thats the first fit iv seen that i liked... and i loved it!

thanks man. the original plan was to kswap the fit, but i got a killer deal on the b16 and my buddy came at me with the shell about the same time, so i figured the crx was meant to be. the kswap in the fit is on hold for the time being.

fuck that keep the fit for DD and use the rex for rampage...also i think there is a bearing differance..

fuck that keep the fit for DD and use the rex for rampage...also i think there is a bearing differance..

yea there is a bearing difference. and f that! i already took off the turbo kit to sell it to finance the rex so its already set in stone. the fit will have a K by this time next year for sure.

oh and one other thing. can i block seeing "rss-bot"'s threads? everytime i click on new posts the site is just flooded with that guys postings and its pretty annoying. i blocked him but i can still see his threads. grrrr.

i dont think you can..

he should be called "spam-bot". it really ruins the site when i am browsing other threads. a banning is in order.......sigh

IN OTHER NEWS! i got my f&f coilovers in the mail, picked up a mishimoto radiator, got my steering wheel, paid for all of the wiring harnesses i need, got the single groove hop crank pulley, and ordered my paint. for three quarts of toyota starfire pearl it was 380 f-ing dollars!!! my bank is practially broke right now. :(

My gawd that Fit is hot. Whos the guy that took the pics. Those were amazing. If you did that with a Fit, I cant wait to see where this CRX will go.

My gawd that Fit is hot. Whos the guy that took the pics. Those were amazing. If you did that with a Fit, I cant wait to see where this CRX will go.

the dudes name is patrick lauder. his photography company is called "quickworks photography". he is based out of gilroy ca. and alot of his automotive photography is starting to make it into magazines. rightfully so, his skills with a camera are pretty amazing. heres his flickr.

Flickr: QUICKWORKS PHOTO's Photostream

he should be called "spam-bot". it really ruins the site when i am browsing other threads. a banning is in order.......sigh

IN OTHER NEWS! i got my f&f coilovers in the mail, picked up a mishimoto radiator, got my steering wheel, paid for all of the wiring harnesses i need, got the single groove hop crank pulley, and ordered my paint. for three quarts of toyota starfire pearl it was 380 f-ing dollars!!! my bank is practially broke right now. :(
what pulley did you get ctr or an aluminum???
also where did you get the paint from??
im getting my whole paint kit for $100 from paintforcars.com

what pulley did you get ctr or an aluminum???
also where did you get the paint from??
im getting my whole paint kit for $100 from paintforcars.com

i got this pulley from jdmland
yhst-1408381693991_2070_27625448

i got the paint for the car from ppg. the reason it was so expensive is because its a three stage paint. i built a clean room out of visqueen plastic, and pvc tubing. ill be taking some pictures of all my goodies tonight and posting them. ive been a busy bee.

also, everyone in cali better get their paint today. on october 1st, ppg is switching to shitty waterborne paints.

Back