sigh... another build thread. but this one will also end without epicness

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

oh and one other thing. can i block seeing "rss-bot"'s threads? everytime i click on new posts the site is just flooded with that guys postings and its pretty annoying. i blocked him but i can still see his threads. grrrr.

sent you a pm

Last edited:
i have no clue what kind of pulley that is...looks a little like the ctr but not exactly..
but goodluck on the paint cant wait to see how it comes out..

sent you a pm

thanks man. got it all under control.

i have no clue what kind of pulley that is...looks a little like the ctr but not exactly..
but goodluck on the paint cant wait to see how it comes out..

that pulley is made by honda to eliminate the power steering. its lighter and well built. cant go wrong with hop parts. we will see how the paint turns out. ive painted a bunch of other stuff but never a whole car.

I heard the paint switch was coming. But is it only for their paint destined for Cali or ALL their paint?

the dudes name is patrick lauder. his photography company is called "quickworks photography". he is based out of gilroy ca. and alot of his automotive photography is starting to make it into magazines. rightfully so, his skills with a camera are pretty amazing. heres his flickr.

Flickr: QUICKWORKS PHOTO's Photostream

3873561047_d460ce3e2b.jpg

Holy shit, i think i just came a little.

yea, patrick takes pretty awesome pictures. i like photographers that are inventive and use their surroundings to make the pictures look good.

did a compression test on the engine and pulled off the valve cover to re powdercoat it. compression test was solid and the cam lobes show ZERO sign of wear. this engine couldnt have more than 30k on it. im stoked.

this weekend, my welding buddy is going to come thru, weld some more points on my roll cage and stitch weld every seam on the engine bay. shes comin along.

anyone have any suggestions for an aftermarket front lower control arm? i ordered the skunk2 upper control arm with adjustable camber. also, any suggestions for good front traction bars?

engine bay painted championship white. i may just do this color for the white on the body because it looks pretty good and i dont feel like screwing with a 3 stage paint.
DSCN1008.jpg

re-powder coated the valve cover. if anyone needs cheap powdercoating for small items in the bay area, pm me.
DSCN1011.jpg

LSD type r tranny
DSCN1012.jpg

personal grinta steering wheel w/ a true grant quick release
DSCN1013.jpg

hasport b mounts
DSCN1015.jpg

fitting up the other side to the X. not welded in yet, but its almost there
DSCN1018.jpg

F&F coilover and a turbo (my dogs name is turbo)
DSCN1019.jpg

thats all for now.

good shit..i dont think theres an aftermarket FL control arm..

I haven't seen any aftermarket front lowers man. As for traction bars I don't know about good brands but I know there is a guy on homemadeturbo.com that makes them custom for your car. I have heard he does good work if I can find his e-mail I'll let you know.

good shit..i dont think theres an aftermarket FL control arm..

yea, i ended up just refinishing them and getting all new bushings. next on the list of things to do is get an ecu, figure out how to get the spindle bearings out to replace them, and start gathering front brake stuff. heres what i have in mind for the front brakes.....

Dynapro_Radial_Mount-lg.jpg

wilwood dynapro 4 piston billet calipers.

Wilwood is always a good choice. This thread just reminds me that I need to get another job. :(

Turbo may have tumors in his eyes. I know it happens in humans when you take a picture and the eyes fog up that means eye tumors. Look it up.

Back on to the topic, whats the estimated time of completition, stat!

Turbo may have tumors in his eyes. I know it happens in humans when you take a picture and the eyes fog up that means eye tumors. Look it up.

Back on to the topic, whats the estimated time of completition, stat!

eets not a tooomahh!!

but he does shoot laser beams out of his eyes through your soul and into your dreams
n588076496_2801708_6074772.jpg

Back