sigh... another build thread. but this one will also end without epicness

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I know you love to spend money so why don't you send me a detailed spec drawing and I'll build you one out of aluminum...do it do it do it

I know you love to spend money so why don't you send me a detailed spec drawing and I'll build you one out of aluminum...do it do it do it

bahahaa. contrary to popular belief, i hate spending money but i gotta do what i gotta do

How about cut the sheet metal to size with 90 degree bends and rivets......less welding to see :shrug2:

ill post a pic of the mock up i am going to make this thurs night. this weekend is going to be dedicated to putting the fit back to stock though so i probably wont have much time for the rex

herp

fuckin havent done shit to my car. i just installed the hooks and straps for my fuel cell. disappointed that i wasnt able to cut out the spare tire well and use the steel can but whatever. shit works

2011-08-06_19-56-16_263.jpg

i was just wondering if you died... lol

i wouldnt run that motor to 9k without doing arp rod bolts and some new bearings..

From the first page!
i wouldnt run that motor to 9k without doing arp rod bolts and some new bearings..

i actually already have some arp rod bolts for a b16a but i wasnt sure if they were the same for the B16b. i am such a noob when it comes to B series engines. ask me anything about K series or L series and i know it all but when it comes to B series, im just a little baby. what type of bearings are a good brand?

WTF? You literally copied and pasted INJEN's post. now Im not just being that guy, you're either retarded or a troll. o.0

Back