sigh... another build thread. but this one will also end without epicness

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

red wrinkle turned out like shit. im going to sand it down tonight with some 180 and go back to the drawing board. ughhh. fuck vht wrinkle paint.

thanks man, i havent been working on it much this week. too excited for the new call of duty coming out, waiting on my brakes and i cant decide on a color for the cage. i think im going to go with a dark olive green metallic.

build looks awesome man!!
and after seeing what you did with the fit.:drool:
cant wait to see the rex done..

thanks man, i havent been working on it much this week. too excited for the new call of duty coming out, waiting on my brakes and i cant decide on a color for the cage. i think im going to go with a dark olive green metallic.

ps3 or xbox?

ps3 or xbox?

jDm pS3 yO!! psn id is kelsodeez

DSCN0286.jpg

just paint it flat black. make it so it's hard to see from the outside.

the green metallic looks pretty good, just sanding down the failed red wrinkle is a bitch. if i miss one spot, and i go over it with the green, it starts to wrinkle again. i might have to take down the entire cage to bare metal and primer it again. ughh! WORK SMART, NOT HARD KIDS.

that cars comin along nicely i cant wait to see it finished...

and that ps3 is sweet

Both of you should post your screen names in the PS3 thread. It's in the "video games and electronics" section down below the lounge. I'll add you guys when I get home tonight...

Both of you should post your screen names in the PS3 thread. It's in the "video games and electronics" section down below the lounge. I'll add you guys when I get home tonight...

better change my account name...

front brake and suspension is all mocked up. now i just need to gather misc hardware that i need. sorry about the crappy cell pics.

4101840248_c756430607_o.jpg

4101840750_b98c560885_o.jpg

Back