*sigh* my first virus

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Seany-izzle

And its all my fault lol. It was the "Hey, what do you think of this picutre of us for Myspace?!" And its from a friend who has actually asked me a question quite similar to that, so i proceeded to click it and shit.

Yay, aim virus. I deleted the unzipped file from the unziped folder, and i downloaded aimfix, which says it fixes it, but apparently didnt.

Stupid me.. will deleteing all of my AOL shit and using Trillian fix this??

please no flame lol :ph34r:

dont have a link, sorry. Im going to redownload aimfix and run that agian... I just got trillian, but i dont like it lol.

well i downloaded aimfix, what a piece of shit program that is... Doesnt work.

and i downloaded it/installed it/un installed it/re installed it about 4 times... still the problem presists.

Time to go back to trillian. I've heard of Gaim, never seen it tho. what makes it "the best"

wow...i had a similar issue where a buddy sent me a link...unknowingly...so i clicked it...and then it caused my sn to start sending the virus link to EVERYONE on my buddy list...sucked...but aimfix fixed my problem...dunno why its not workin for you...good luck

Back