*sigh*

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
My ballot was mailed to me 2 weeks ago, dropped it off two days ago - took 10 mins to vote, and I am done for another 4 years, thank god.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Oct 29 2004, 11:04 AM
how the fuck did you vote already? election day isn't till tuesday
[post=409054]Quoted post[/post]​

u can vote early .. i did ..! :worthy: :D

Here's my stance on Iraqueie... Git R DUN!

Here's my stance on China... Be nice to them.

Here's my stance on oil... Fuck oil; I'll take half the defense budget and put it into hydrogen R&D.

Here's my stance on farming out jobs to India... If they want to work for Dell tech support, they're more than welcome to come here as long as they're good.

Here's my stance on Foreign Diplomacy... F the french. Everyone else is coo.

Here's my stance on the drug war... Hey, people are gonna smoke it, just let it be. The money spent on the drug war could be used to educate all the dumbshit kids out there.

Vote for Honkey in '08. A vote for Honkey is a vote for gittin' 'er done!

you got my vote
lol

but the french? there's nothing wrong with them, they knew the war was unjustified and they were trying to protect their billions in loans to iraq...
considering how bush wants the world to forgive iraq's debt it seems like the french knew what was up all along, including them saying that the war was not justified... which it wasn;t

nukes... where? anthrax... where???
WMD never found, never had
strip their army to basics, then invade them...
its the corp US way these days

i say FUCK the rich, then you def got my vote

Originally posted by reckedracing@Oct 29 2004, 04:12 PM

but the french? there's nothing wrong with them,

Yeah there is. They're fucking FRENCH! Ever met any frogs? I don't mean French Canadians, because they don't even count as people, but honest to god, beret- wearin', crossant- eatin', no shower- takin' frenchies from france? I have. MANY times. They're the most stuck up, ignorant, snooty, rude, arrogant motherfuckers I've ever met. I do not consider myself ignorant or dumb. I am well read, educated, articulate, smart, and tolerant of people (hell, I *am* on here, right?). However, after my dealings with french people, I can honestly say what I say. I don't nessicarily like hating a whole country based on a few hundred individuals, but go talk to other people who've had to deal with them.

Originally posted by Airjockie@Oct 29 2004, 07:22 PM
and the french women don't shave their armpits :blink:
[post=409332]Quoted post[/post]​

shit...use that for leverage...hold on for the ride!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back