Sign my hood

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

slayer1927

Hey everyone I am starting a new project and I wanted to get some imput. I have seen this done on rims but never on a hood. I plain to sand and prime the hood of my ef hatch and put sharpes in the hood pin holes and put a sign that says sign my hood on the top. Then get everyone from shows to sign the hood once it's covered put stickers on the sides and clear coat the hood. What are your thoughts.

you will have no less than 12 dicks drawn on your hood by the end of the show

:shrug2:

to each their own i suppose

people have been doing this for a while now... usually they use chalkboard or white board paint so they can erase it all afterwards

if you are looking to have a bunch of signatures of people you dont know... a bunch of dumb shit written by people you dont know... and a bunch of penises permanently on your hood then go for it

personally i think its a stupid idea
i mean if you were doing a group project car and had all of the people who worked on it sign the car, ok cool... or if you were getting people of some level of social significance to sign the hood, i could understand that too...
but a bunch of random shit drawn on by a bunch of random people... yep i dont get that at all

it would be a better idea to have your hood professionally tagged by a local graffiti artist... but again thats not a new idea either

just do a bubble hood.. like this all over the hood.. then clear it..

simpson_bubbles1.jpg

lol Yah I guess yall are right , My friend did a chemical wash on his hood that rusted it different then normal then cleared it on his sol , So I might just do a strange design and clear it .

Back