1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

signal probs

Discussion in 'Accord' started by critchy88, Jun 27, 2007.

1. critchy88

critchy88 New Member

ok guys got a brain teaser for ya....today i noticed my signals werent workin..so i stopped but my hazards works...but then my hazrads blew a fuse and thus stoped workin also...now i replace the fuses for signals and hazards and the left signal is fine but when i turnss on the pass side signal the fuse blows again ever thing was fine until today and the only place i modified the wires was when i replaced with clear lenses...i tried to wire the bumper lights to the corner but had the same prob but i got everything back to normal and theres no wires that i can see touching....so i dont no did any of you have this problem b4? both mechaics around here are gone for the weekend

2. boostedf22

boostedf22 dis is why im not

you have a wiring issue thats for sure.. You might want to overlook what you have done .

3. Nickg4c

Nickg4c Member

You've got it grounding somewhere for sure, possibly crossed the wires. Just re check your wires.

4. critchy88

critchy88 New Member

took out all 4 lights and rewire and joined em then heatshrinked the joins lol i got it anyway i geuss there must hae been sumtin loose and groundin but its all rite....everything works good now

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted