Silvergenius (part 2)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Capt. Orygun

Win the Day
So a couple years ago I made a post on here after finishing my first term at community college with a 4.0. You guys were not impressed.

Update: In June I will graduate from the University of Oregon with a Bachelor's of Science in Political Science with a 3.95ish GPA (that's upper division only as they didn't count my community college GPA in my total) as a member of three honors societies. I will attend Colorado Law in the fall, a top 40 school.

Who bad now? :p

PS: Any HS members in the Denver area? I move to Boulder in July!

Congrats, that's pretty dammned impressive. What kind of law are you wanting to practice?

Hey you guys tore down my last accomplishment, I wanted to make this one stick.

I have a normal sized head about it. This is the product of lots of long hours of study and the support of my amazing family, I'm just a gear in the machine.

Contracts and Business with an interest in sports and entertainment. My dream job would be to work in house on a legal team for a professional sports team or something. But that's years away, my current dream is to survive my first year of law school haha.

talk to us when you enter a good law school....At least Cornell or something....

j/k nice job you should look into insurance

Congrats! Boulder is supposed to be a lot of fun.

I wasnt trying to be diminutive - I could only stay in school for 4 years max... any more wasnt in the cards for me. Maybe thats why I am jaded towards higher education.

Tell me about it, you are talking to a guy with a 1.7 accumulative in highschool. Education is different when you hit your late 20's, your world view/priorities change and suddenly the classroom isn't bad at all. I could not have done this straight out of highschool, not even close...

you're that old guy that goes to every class and talks to the teachers and royally fucks the curve for everyone else i the class
lol

congrats on law school, you planning on practicing or getting into politics?
:thumbsup:

Bahh...my wife has a solid 4.0 in college, mostly Math, accepted into the PhiThetaKappa honor society, and she can't even speak English...

keep scrolling.

congrats...just fucking wit ya.

but truf on mah wife...:D

you're that old guy that goes to every class and talks to the teachers and royally fucks the curve for everyone else i the class
lol

congrats on law school, you planning on practicing or getting into politics?
:thumbsup:

NAIL ON THE HEAD lol

I actually had a psychology class where the professor set the curve at the highest score under my score so that the curve had meaning.

practicing, I have no political ambitions

Tell me about it, you are talking to a guy with a 1.7 accumulative in highschool. Education is different when you hit your late 20's, your world view/priorities change and suddenly the classroom isn't bad at all. I could not have done this straight out of highschool, not even close...

same with me. military does help some of us.

congrats dude.

Airjockie, she is Asian, it doesn't count..

I pulled a 3.6 done in four years - never cracked a book and loved every second of it

I stopped going to class around march, didn't take a single final, and still pulled off a 1.8 gpa :D

For serious though, congrats.

2-3 more years of school and you'll need to earn 180k a year to break even on tuition :D

Back