sim simma

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wildbillhatchbac

the OG
VIP
i know i haven't posted much in a while but i thought i'd toss up some pics of my new ride, i picked up a 97 bmw 328iS last thursday. cosmos black, black leather, heated seats, traction control, dual climate control, moon roof, the works, even intermitten wipers! (the hatch didn't have intermitten wipers) and the bmw on board computer.

anyway here are some pics

s3fc0dab330d52.jpg

s3fc0db0b02731.jpg

s3fc0db4b3a99b.jpg

s3fc0db70138a5.jpg

s3fc0dba199d14.jpg

s3fc0dbcdbe6f6.jpg

s3fc0dc10ef441.jpg

so yeah the hatch has to sell *hint *hint

hell ya man thats shits nice two thumbs up to you for a nice new ride....now which is faster the way they sit right now?

pimp.

set it on some twankies!!! spinnin' hubcapz fo rizzle!!

B-E-A-utiful! I love that thing. how much was it? How fast is it? How much hp+tq does it have? And how many miles?
EDIT: what is the warn thing under my name

Read the sticky at the top of anything goes, now stop thread jacking.

Bill that is a sweet ride. Where did you find it? I want an m3 so bad, but can't see spending 15-25k on a used car with 50-100k on it.

Sweet ride mang...... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

but ... :unsure:

Does this mean your not going to be autocrossing next year? :ph34r:

that looks like day day's car from next friday.... to get the full effect get some ten's and tint the windows

lol

Nice car man!

i wanted an M3 too, but the 328iS is the closest thing bmw has made to the e36 m3 without actually going M. the price was much less and the insurance is lower too. and for the age and milage of the car i can't believe how quiet, smooth and tight the car is.

i bought the car from a used car place in branford. the car was a leased car which was then bought out. the first owner traded the car in, it went to auction, this used car place bought it and i got it from them.

i might auto cross the bimmer next year however i'm gonna try to go a little easier on this car.

I don't like you anymore (j/p)

That was the car I wanted for the longest time but I couldn't find a 92+ one in stick or under 5 grand. Anyway good luck with it.

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Nov 23 2003, 11:34 AM
you already know what i think :D

ill be joining you soon

fack yea. Mid 90s 3series, closest to M :)

Sweet bill. Will only a few exterior things, you can have it looking like an M3 in no time. Not to mention you can equate the M3 pretty quick with a few engine mods :woo: Not to mention BMW motorsport parts and all the sweet aftermarket german companies.

sweet choice!

Back