Simple test?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

erikespo

I just got sucked into reading a thread where a certain person claimed to have a certain car and wouldn't back down, even though everyone knew he was full of BS!

" ...I have a V4 with 32 valves and it is pushing 30 PSI and i can run it on 87 octane gasoline and it is all wheeldrive and LDS..."

generally something like that...

perhaps hondaswap needs to approve people to post before they can.

On second thought... that is work to review people just so we don't have to deal with it.

I suppose the best thing to do would leavethem be.. ignoring them and let thier stupidity run it's natural course and they give up and go back to playing need for speed underground

Originally posted by erikespo@Feb 28 2005, 01:07 AM
oops can a mod delete that other topic...
[post=]Quoted post[/post]​

:huh:

Perhaps we need to take your advice on you?

:werd:

It's a lot of work to approve everyone that comes on the site.. and most of the new guys don't cause any problems. If you want to pay someone an hourly wage out of your own pockets, maybe we could have someone sit behind a desk and quiz all the new guys coming through to see if they're "cool enough" to be on the site.... or maybe we could just let them all in so they can post and learn.

What do you think?!

I am all for learning...

And I wasn't being serious about that...

I myself am a huge newbie (if you didn't already know) and i learn alot from here.

Originally posted by civicious@Feb 28 2005, 01:39 AM
Don't worry. If you're TOO dumb, you'll get run off eventualy.

Example: the 'New' post whores.
[post=467012]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, the system will darwinize itself.

you're an 03. you're pretty much OG.

02's are where its at though.

hell, if you had a login on the OLD phpBB board, you're OG.

does it count that i browsed the board for a couple months before actually becoming a member? hahaha. i came around recently after you guys had the big whatever it was.

east coast del sol represent!

been a posting member here for a lil over 3 years and a browsing member for about 3.5 years

i remember b's carbon fiber wipers :wall:

hell i just realized it may have been longer then that. i know ive had to reregister like 4 times because of "upgrades/board wipes" :p
and last time i registered it shows being 12/02, i bought my del sol in 02/02 and was researching hondas for about 6 months before that.
i may be closing in on 4 years here ><

lol

does that make me an OG then?

and i too was a lurker for a couple months before my first login...

actually i think lurking helps...
that way you HAVE to read before you start typing retarted questions

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 28 2005, 12:34 PM
you're an 03. you're pretty much OG.

hell, if you had a login on the OLD phpBB board, you're OG.
[post=467176]Quoted post[/post]​

01? :p :)

yeah, wish I knew when i joined the old board; even though somebody who joined last year prolly has more posts than me still :) .

i don't have many posts for the time i been here. i didn't start post whoring as much till after my swap was over, and i needed a fix. i don't post much in the DA forum, cuz it's all the same questions, and i've had people tell me that i didn't know what i was talking about... so, i say, if you don't want my help, fine. i won't offer it.

Back