since my last post was locked

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is the best tranny i should get for the b16 sir2 or the b16a3, me and all the boys, who have gtis and all euro cars that cruise at like 160, i gotta keep up, its the long island expressway around exits 45 to like 72 so noo one is out there plus its all open, what tranny would be best

the gearing that originally came with that motor.

if running cable then S1 if running hydro any SiR2/99+SiVtec/DelSol -usdm- Vtec will do.

You will still not make 160 in that chassis with that engine. Your last post was lokced because it was pointless, this one is quickly headed in the same direction.

I'd be scared too death in a rolling box GTI at 160,no diss on the vw crowd but its not especially aerodynamic from the looks of em

long island expressway huh? suffolk cops are assholes, just be careful.
get a LS or GSR tranny if you want to rip around that fast. what kind of suspension and tires are you running, just curious.

i don't really trust anything at 160. i went 138 in my coupe and got scared because car starts to float. i suggest being safe to yourself and everybody else on the road and not even worry about going that fast.

160 Kilometers maybe, 160 MPH is crazy fast.... It was scary even in a fully build suspension 2001 SS camaro....

yo im from long island also? where you live at? theres races every friday and saturday.

Please direct all questions aimed for one member to a Private Message (PM). There is no need for "ATTN: Member" posts when there is access to the PM system.

This topic has been closed by a moderator. Please continue this message in PM format.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back