Since none of the liberals will...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

And I'd love it if you'd save your rhetoric once in a while. Guess neither of us is going to get what we want, eh? That is, of course, until you take the last word and lock the topic...again.

bahahahahhahahahaa

so true...

and a couple points...

the US has not been attacked cause they have chosen not to...
if you think the US is safer cause of BUSH, or cause we invaded iraq then you're just dumb... its been quite proven that the world hates us more now than pre iraq war, and these terrorists are getting new recuits by the day because of our administrations actions and policys

i don't understand how you people can think bush is looking out for the interests of the average american?
so many fucking conflicts of interest, such a complete disregard for FUCKING ETHICS...
please for the fucking love of god just look who is making money from the reconstruction, who is reaping the profits, who is getting the money from the oil?
if you can not see conflicts of interest then this post is wasted on people like you... but if you can just for a moment get past your bush=god mindset you could potentially see that the american people are getting raped in the ass...

mislead into a war, US men and women dying, and BIG corporations making the loot while the "war effort" is paid for by american taxpayers...

this administration is not JUST, they are not FAIR, and they most certainly are not in any way ETHICAL...

chew on that you hippie hating fools...

and serial killers being described as hippies???
who the fuck are you and why do you have no knowledge of what makes up certain groups of people?
serial killer = hippie, you are a fucking joke

Originally posted by Sabz5150@Feb 2 2005, 05:25 AM

* You have a bumper sticker that says "Insured by Smith and Wessen"

[post=454887]Quoted post[/post]​

Eat me

s40db417e5f38f.jpg

Originally posted by reckedracing@Feb 2 2005, 10:12 PM
where did you get that?

i need one
[post=455330]Quoted post[/post]​

I bought the car from a guy from Serbia, he made it.

I would think you could get one from a Smith and Wesson dealer though.

And when I said "this" I meant the thread, "this" thread. And I said rhetoric, because you can't stop with your fucking Bush this, Bush that bullshit, saying the same old tired crap over and over and over and over and over.... The thread is about the elections in Iraq, not fucking WMD dumbass, and if you can't follow that simple fucking concept than get the fuck back in your hole.

Originally posted by Sabz5150@Feb 2 2005, 02:01 PM
Show me where in the Constitution of the United States it says "God" or "Christianity".

I dont see God.
[post=455225]Quoted post[/post]​

Well, in case you didnt know - America was started by this group of chirstians who wanted to avoid religeous persecution in england. Thats why our bill of rights has freedom of religeon right up at the top of the list.

Oh, and Our money says "in god we trust"

Listen, i know that many people that feel as you do think the whole God thing is being jammed down your throats, and that His existance (or non-existance?) does not concern you. . . . but you have to admit that this was a nation founded by christian principles, which have allowed the citizens of this great country to enjoy the highest levels of prosperity and freedom in the entire history of civilizaion.

Originally posted by Cashizslick+Feb 2 2005, 06:25 PM-->
@Feb 2 2005, 02:01 PM
Show me where in the Constitution of the United States it says "God" or "Christianity".

I dont see God.

Well, in case you didnt know - America was started by this group of chirstians who wanted to avoid religeous persecution in england. Thats why our bill of rights has freedom of religeon right up at the top of the list.

Listen, i know that many people that feel as you do think the whole God thing is being jammed down your throats, and that His existance (or non-existance?) does not concern you. . . . but you have to admit that this was a nation founded by christian principles, which have allowed the citizens of this great country to enjoy the highest levels of prosperity and freedom in the entire history of civilizaion.
[post=455397]Quoted post[/post]​

No... That's why the Puritans came to the New World. Came on some boat called the Mayflower.

America (the nation) was created to end the tyrannical rule of Britain upon the thirteen colonies. Mostly due to taxation without representation and the whole party in Boston that destroyed a lot of tea.

Those two incidents were a bit over a century apart. Did you sleep during history?

Now, what did our founding fathers think about religion (and Christianity in particular)?

"I have examined all the known superstitions of the world, and I do not find in our particular superstition of Christianity one redeeming feature. They are all alike founded on fables and mythology. Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned. What has been the effect of this coercion? To make one half the world fools and the other half hypocrites; to support roguery and error all over the earth." - Thomas Jefferson

"The doctrine of the divinity of Jesus is made a convenient cover for absurdity." - John Adams

"What influence in fact have Christian ecclesiastical establishments had on civil society? In many instances they have been upholding the thrones of political tyranny. In no instance have they been seen as the guardians of the liberties of the people. Rulers who wished to subvert the public liberty have found in the clergy convenient auxiliaries. A just government, instituted to secure and perpetuate liberty, does not need the clergy." - James Madison

"Religion and government will both exist in greater purity, the less they are mixed together." - James Madison (once again)

They understood that in order to maintain a freedom of religion, the government could not endorse one religion over the other.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof"

The government shall not support a religion, nor shall it prevent the practice of a religion. Plain and simple. Most Christians like to ignore that whole thing. Government supported churches (read: Faith-Based Initatives) and the elimination of religions such as Wicca and Islam.

UNLESS it happens to deal with a group of anti-gay preachers getting locked up ;)

Originally posted by Sabz5150+Feb 2 2005, 07:32 PM-->
Originally posted by Cashizslick@Feb 2 2005, 06:25 PM
Sabz5150

I dont see God.

No... That's why the Puritans came to the New World. Came on some boat called the Mayflower.

America (the nation) was created to end the tyrannical rule of Britain upon the thirteen colonies. Mostly due to taxation without representation and the whole party in Boston that destroyed a lot of tea.
[post=455449]Quoted post[/post]​

You didnt even read what i wrote.

Start reading what other people write before you post - it saves effort.

(the puritans = group of christians i was reffering to :nod:)

Originally posted by Cashizslick+Feb 2 2005, 09:41 PM-->
Originally posted by Sabz5150@Feb 2 2005, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by Cashizslick@Feb 2 2005, 06:25 PM
Sabz5150

I dont see God.

[post=455449]Quoted post[/post]​

You didnt even read what i wrote.

Start reading what other people write before you post - it saves effort.

(the puritans = group of christians i was reffering to :nod:)
[post=455518]Quoted post[/post]​

They were not the ones who started America. They may have been a part of the whole that created our nation, but by no means were they the majority or the driving force behind it.

Good thing too... remember the Salem Witch Trials?

Back