Singh Grooves on a H22A

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wingjr5

Hi every one I am a newbie to this forum. Long time tuner. I have a BA8 I am planning on doing a H22A swap too next spring. I have been reading up on Singh Grooves. I was wondering, Has anyone tried this on a honda engine before? If so what were the results? If you have not heard about this google it. It's really interesting. Before I do the swap I am planning to do a head gasket change along with the timing belt and water pump. You can never be too safe. I was thinking I would do the grooves while I had the head off. What you think? Here is a link to the site I was reading bout the grooves.

SOMENDER-SINGH.com - Home

I have posted this on several site, and no one has heard of this. WTF! This guy is onto something. Check it out.

Old "trick". It's been discussed on Onecamonly.com and a couple of other forums; and does not work on every setup. IIRC, someone did try it on a Honda head but there were minimal gains, consensus is it worked best with 2-valve heads and offset-plug heads.

Last edited:
Back