single and need advice

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:werd:
Could be many things.

Oh, and just to point this out, no tech questions in the Member's Lounge. This would be a General Tech question. :)

Werd Blanco, there is too many factors to figure it out Vicky give us some more details.

why not just take it to a garage to have a mechanic look at it?

you're single right.... use the barter system to get it fixed
:boff:

why not just take it to a garage to have a mechanic look at it?
ya ill just end up doing that.

That's actually a good idea. Get a free inspection somewhere and tell us the results. :)
i will thanks.

Or play dumb and wear a low cut shirt. Most mechanics would love to help a damsel in distress.
^_^ ill wear the low cut shirt and a skirt and see how much that helps me. lol

I'd help you out of that low cut shirt.
really, lol

YA we do :( she is 4 months, but i can do it alone im not scared.
it's ok to be scared. raising a child by yourself isn't easy. there are some good resources for single parent out there. I am reading books from the love and logic series, just google it, some great stuff in there

I don't know if he's been active here either, I hope he's alright.
ya hes ok he probably with the girl he left me for.
Someone should have told Vicky that you can't make a ho a housewife.
Who are you callin a ho exactly??
it's ok to be scared. raising a child by yourself isn't easy. there are some good resources for single parent out there. I am reading books from the love and logic series, just google it, some great stuff in there
thanks, but really i am not scared, he chose to leave so i am just going to move on not much else i could have done. plus i have my family and friends help i should be just fine with out him.

thanks, but really i am not scared, he chose to leave so i am just going to move on not much else i could have done. plus i have my family and friends help i should be just fine with out him.

keep your head up, you'll be fine. Sounds like you have the help of family and friends, so your off to a good start.

ya hes ok he probably with the girl he left me for.

Hopefully he'll stay in the child's life.

Who are you callin a ho exactly??

Thatguy, for being immature and running out on you. He has a history of doing so, therefore, "you can't make a ho into a housewife."

There's plenty to be scared of in this world, a good fear and knowledge that you can better yourself and your child's life is healthy. Make sure you file for child support in Thatguy isn't going to voluntarily support and be in the life of the child he helped create.

Back