Single guys nows your chance!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

This was discussed on morning radio here in southern Cal the other day... these girls are real, and they make $10-35 per guy per month just faking love letters and the like to losers who wanna "prove" they "have" a girl ... the girls interviewed had 3 or 4 guys each to whom they write, e-mail etc... from the sounds of the girls, they're not much more socially adept than the losers they're providing the service to. One was married and hiding it from her husband; another's husband was "out of town for a while"...

They claim no way would they ever agree to real meetings and none of them offered personal pictures (the DJ's really wanted the answer to that )... so, Mark if you wanna use those writing skills we've seen here for profit, and you can bag some PG pics of a pretty girl so you can adopt her identity, you could make a $ hun for pocket money every month!

from the board I found the link at

The name of the user says everything about the real truth of the person doing it, not in the pictures:

phatnsassy14 = Fat and nasty

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Jan 28 2004, 01:38 AM
i'm afraid to ask....but what's the 8 man train?

1 you
7 of your closest firends
1 hooker

bake at 350 on high for 20 -30 min, until each of the 8 men has run their train on the hooker. lather, repeat if desired.

LOL.

:ph34r: I won an auction like that for some chick in Cali... I've gotten 2 letters and 5 polaroids so far for my $21 investment. :ph34r:

All this, and I LIVE with my girlfriend.... Hmmm. ;)

Back