Singulerity, part 2

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I have had that feeling for a long time, Ive looked at myself how other people see me and said to myself you will never do anything worth while in your life, so why are you here? Thats just how I feel.
My best motivation is people telling me I won't do anything. The ex called me a fat, raging alcoholic who was going nowhere. Since THAT DAY I have been motivated. I guess I like disappointing people in a good way. Back in the day my boy Shaun could get me to do anything just by saying, "You won't".

OK, wtf is "generation Me"?

And what's with all of this self-centered-shit talk? Who the hell subscribes to that?

My best motivation is people telling me I won't do anything. The ex called me a fat, raging alcoholic who was going nowhere. Since THAT DAY I have been motivated. I guess I like disappointing people in a good way. Back in the day my boy Shaun could get me to do anything just by saying, "You won't".

I have kind of the same thing, I get the "Do it, you wont." from my friend Ford all the time, because he knows Ill do it, but he is usaully right behind me, thats what got us into trouble.

Dear Slush (I think your name was Steve ? It's time you got into the first name club),

Slush's brother is a douchebag. So proud of him ? For what ? Were I the Emo kid, And I do slant towards Emo, your brother would be searching the bushes for his ear.

Love, Steve.

Dear Byron,

Your friend is a douchebag. It's not a good thing to be the "You'll never do it!" reactionary. You're both looking at it as being a good thing. It's not.

Love, Steve.

My friend FREAKS when someone calls him "Chicken". You can call him anything without a reaction, say "Chicken" and he'll do what you want. The result ? People keep pushing his buttons, but not calling him a chicken. He's losing is plumb mind.

I dare say, you both replicate this condition.

Generation Me is the result ... I am repeating this by the way.... of self esteem training given to teachers and students, compiled with really shitty parenting skills and the creation of social situations that are, at worst, criminally insane and at best too complex for younger minds to wrap their heads around. You owe it to yourselves to read this paragraph until it makes sense to you.

I associate with teachers. I hang out in trendy coffee bars, know a few teachers, and have really good ears. I listen to these TWITS banter on and on about child psychology, and how every student requires such special attention - as prescribed by Dr Soanso and Professor Shitbag. They talk about "little johnny" who has a touching problem, and they correct his behavior using complex techniques of care and friendliness because they don't want him to think that hugs are bad. I AM NOT JOKING. THIS IS A REAL CONVERSATION. So the end result, whereas me or anyone else beyond the age of 28 would have been hit with a ruler, smacked across the ass or plainly sent to the principle's office, these little shits are being treated specially because they are "so precious" and "so unique".

It's horseshit.

Here is the twist, that may make you uncomfortable : You're a product of this. This has been going for many years. As a GenMe kid, all the times you've ever interacted with your teachers or masters, it's been a carefully rehearsed and highly documented script of child psychology procedures written in the ultra-soft-liberal-mega-caring 80s. Around the time "Child on Board" signs came into play, and your parents were making extra payments to ensure you were transported in Volvos, and if not able to afford a Volvo, then a minivan.

Yes, if your parents drove you around in a minivan, you're a GenMe'er. Minivans became compulsory in the parental arts, because they were shunned for not putting you in a minivan. Parents are now shunned for not buying their kids Baby Einstein products. car Window shades, homeopathic diaper rash gels and handmade conflict-free hemp binkies are mandatory. mandatory. Future kids have added to the list, DVD players in minivans, cellphones and GPS satnav units. Designer clothes and flat screen televisions. 20 airbags and all natural organic foods. Exotic hand sanitizers and lotion impregated tissues. Bottled waters. All required.

Gen Me'ers are the result of the cult of baby worshippers. But here is where it all falls apart.

Your parents resent you now. And they resent you for their mistakes. The end result is a WASPY, loveless relationship based on Status, and not Intent or more precisely, Character.

Ever wanted to know how to make a Celerity ?

When I was born, I had a baby seat. My older sister did not. My baby seat was zip-tied to the roll cage in a tubbed out Mustang. My sister was asked to "hold on to something". For lots of people, that's insane. But for me, it's life. My family is super-close, and we all grew up hearing "I love you" and "I'm proud of you" and "I trust you". Spontaneity was commonplace.

My case is extreme - And the result (Celerity) is also extreme. On the other side of the coin, is "Normal" wherein chances are, your parents do resent you for being born.

And what does that do to your psyche ? How does that make you feel ? Thought so.

This last paragraph is typically my conclusion. I don't have a conclusion, not yet. I can tell you the same things I told Her. That within me, and those that understand where she's coming from, That she is precious. That I love her. I can tell you all that same thing. That depression is a two way road. You can overcome. If you do it right, your ideas of existence will come from your mind, and not by your parents setting up your existence for you. You will not, however; ever reach fruition because you're too busy lamenting in things either out of your control, or things that aren't appropriate ("I'm depressed because I'm fat. If I were skinny I would be happier", vs "I'm depressed because I'm lonely and I think that everyone hates me")

The result is already being seen. I suffer from Panic attacks. I was diagnosed at smaller than 1% of total population with panic attacks. Panic attacks are now commonplace. Kids as little as pre-teen being prescribed anti-depressants. Depression as trend. The result is there. You're miserable, and with reason.

The call is yours. God help you. Part Two follows:

Last edited:
Sex.

The biggest aspect of a GenMe'ers life. Parents, school, hobbies, philosophies. Activities. Never before have things taken such a vast back-seat to sex.

In pre-teens.

Think I'm a nut job ? Lemme give you an excerpt of a new Celerity Blog:

Ashleigh, age 11, Single.

I logged into Myspace. Myspace, facebook, what have you. Doesn't matter. They all list "Marital Status" and there is no way to get rid of it. Kids, you, are being identified by "Marital Status" and it's not just retarded, it's killing you. With sex at a younger age, comes the urge for a more extreme (Competitive) sexual tendency. Why am I hearing about 16 year olds into bondage ? Sado-masochism (REALLY common) ? Vampire-inspired gore and violence-based sex ? These are sexual realms reserved normally for the over-sexxed crowd, those who have literally grown bored with "routine sex". Now the boredom is not only fake (Driven by the urge to out-do another to gain notoriety) but it's occuring a LOT earlier.

When you give something to Teens, and give that same thing to Adults, What the target crowd does with "it" is very different. Teens, in this case, have regarded sex as a challenge. Something to master. The desired result is to become the best at Sex. I would like to divide this into the two appropriate groups:

Boys, leave the room. (Yeah, right. This is for you to understand a little something). Girls have a double-standard by which to live. "A guy has lots of sex, and he's cool. A girl does and she's a slut". The good news, is you're the not the first people to realise this. The bad news, it's still just as fucking true and just as fucking intolerable. Sorry. I have worse news though : This is propagated by Boys. Not by anyone else. Males, as a whole, have found a way to soften you into a pliable material that they can mold and shape to their desires. Add a pinch of humiliation, a dash of self-loathing, and a girl will stick with a boy through anything.

Girls, leave the room. (Yeah, Right. This is for you to understand a little something). Boys have a horrible little truth to live by as well. They have zero control of anything in their personal lives. So much priority has been given to the girl, that a boy is powerless in his personal affairs. It's necessary to his self worth that he has a girl, and that girl isn't going to shop around for another guy, leaving him to pick up the pieces of a shattered, ever-so-delicate house of cards he calls a life. Also, No one wants a boy. Yeah yeah, all you girls may say "You're full of shit, I like boys" but in all honesty, You don't. Your desire for them is as honest as their desire for you.

But I digress - These are things even I have to deal with in my generation, and that's all of Genx, all the way into those born around 1960. The era of free love left us all fucked up and jaded because we weren't the ones surrounded by droves of "free" men or women. Free love gave us fat girls and stinky men. Basically, your parents and grandparents. Ick.

When the mating pool was shaken back in the 70s and 80s, all the soot settled into place, and the good stuff rose to the top. Chances are you're the result of the mating of soot, and not so much the upper crust of human specimens. Sorry. You see, that free-style fast-and-loose dating thing (Divorce, swinging, cheating, et al) made a whole lot of kids spawned in the good faith of normal, desperate people doing anything for good-looking people, and running away from people with actual character and honor.

What I'm trying to say is that your parents more than likely turned away a quality man or woman that could have been your father or mother - and instead chose to bump uglies with the good-looking one. Respect was found in the chiseled jaw of an adonis, or the big boobies of a Barbie. "He'd make a great father / She'd make a great mother" became "You two would have beautiful kids"

So here we have it. I've laid out not only the fact that you're all nothing more than sexual tools for the opposite sex, but also - And this is a Celerity Freebie® - Why you are.

The focus on this has been so great, that you are now nothing but the sum of your acheivements and perceptions of self.

Open for discussion. I'll continue with more, as well as the interesting 3 hour conversation me and my long-term ex had today.

Last edited:
A lot of lucidity mixed with a modest dose of superfluous rhetoric. A home run though for sure!

Yeah, I found something on "generation me" online. Pretty interesting essay.

Uhm, yeah, I'm pretty sure this "genMe" only exsists in the US and A. Home of the brave, and land of the free....

No, it's common. The rest of the puzzle you may be missing is the dynamic of a "defeated empire". Defeated Empires always have skewed influences. Observe:

Japan.

yo Cel.. Do you have an education in psychology or is this all from experience?

If it's experience that taught you all this, then damn... damn

I'm surprised you managed to say that clearly while choking on his cock

Dear Slush (I think your name was Steve ? It's time you got into the first name club),

Slush's brother is a douchebag. So proud of him ? For what ? Were I the Emo kid, And I do slant towards Emo, your brother would be searching the bushes for his ear.

Love, Steve.
Yes, my name is Steve as well.

My brother is the funniest kid I know. What he said was light hearted and meant to be humorous. Yea, he was poking fun at this kid, but if you can't laugh at yourself, go fuck yourself.

I was "proud" of him, because 4 years ago if I were in the same situation, I wouldn't have said a word. I would have just leveled the kid. He has the same temperament as me. But he has observed and learned from my friends and me. While what he said was demeaning, he didn't just back out, apologize, and try to save face as much as possible. He stood his ground, ready to defend himself, and ended a possible dangerous situation with no physical violence. Rather than running from the cops all night, we went to a party. Yes, I was proud of him. Proud he didn't act like me at 18.

Thanks for the compliment, I never went to college for anything but a few keggers. This is all pretty simple stuff that you'll figure out. This is also, so far, about 1% of what I have to share. The rest is stuff that can't be explained. Things such as :

Never trust people who drive yellow Jeeps
There is a mathematical equation proving that Rap and spanish music sucks.
It's possible to see the future
It's possible to read minds
There is no such thing as fiction

Lots of my, and possibly your, conclusions may make you find yourself rappelling on the cliffs of insanity.

As far as the topic at hand, I am - so far - in agreement with lots of material I've been reading and the research I've been doing. My goal is to break down this reality and make it go away.

It's possible to see the future
It's possible to read minds

:werd:
The human mind is a million times more powerful than we'll ever know. I've seen and done things that I do not care to repeat for being labled a whack job.

Lots of my, and possibly your, conclusions may make you find yourself rappelling on the cliffs of insanity.

The cliffs of Insanity?!
sc4.jpg

Inconceivable!
470capture_princess01.jpg

Back