SiR-G Rear brake swap on a EG CX.. DONE!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

phyregod

!!YTINASNI
Well, I started at 7:00 PM. Drove home, backed the car into the driveway, and started taking things apart. I installed the sir-g rear brakes and trailing arms. While I had em handy, I went ahead and installed some energy suspension rear trailing arm bushings (those are a bitch and 3/4 to install) Also installed some russel stainless brake lines. I recieved my "wicked tuning" rear LCAs in the mail today too, so I put those on. 8 hours total, stopped to eat, took a couple of 15 minute brakes.. about two hours went into removing the old LCA bushings and cleaning things up. 8 freakin' hours, And I haven't bled them yet.

So, there you have it. No pics or anything, I'm too freakin' tired.

Good night.

Quoted post[/post]]
Well, I started at 7:00 PM. Drove home, backed the car into the driveway, and started taking things apart. I installed the sir-g rear brakes and trailing arms. While I had em handy, I went ahead and installed some energy suspension rear trailing arm bushings (those are a bitch and 3/4 to install) Also installed some russel stainless brake lines. I recieved my "wicked tuning" rear LCAs in the mail today too, so I put those on. 8 hours total, stopped to eat, took a couple of 15 minute brakes.. about two hours went into removing the old LCA bushings and cleaning things up. 8 freakin' hours, And I haven't bled them yet.

So, there you have it. No pics or anything, I'm too freakin' tired.

Good night.

Worthless, get pictures then come ramble

:werd:

I did the same thing a while ago, and had a shop replace the bushings all the way around. I just took the parts to them. They charged me like 200 bucks, but it was worth it.

heres some of my HUGE pics to help this thread

56k...go eat some dinner and come back next week

gallery_32252_240_843631.jpg

gallery_32252_240_1200783.jpg

gallery_32252_240_1441546.jpg

gallery_32252_240_597339.jpg

gallery_32252_240_291845.jpg

gallery_32252_240_731915.jpg

Good deal. what shocks and springs?

Back