Sir I Swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jonnys

I'm in the middle of swapping a b16a into my 91 civic Si! I got most of the simple stuff, intake, header, plug and plug wires, clutch and flywheel. I wanted to get about 20-40 hp more, but stay N/A. I would like to stay around a grand???? Is this possible and if so what would be the easiest way to do this!!!!!!! If anybody could help I would be eternally grateful?!?!?

Hmm...staying NA and gaining 20-40hp for 1k, I would definetly say Hondata for tuning reasons and I would also way CTR cams with some cam gears that only allow adjustability of +/-5 degrees. You might also consider making your car run a little cooler and taking some weight off of it. Things like the heater under your dash, more water in your coolant, thermo wrap your intake, header wrap your header, cap your plugs properly, bump timing, cut coolant lines to TB (i mean take them off and connect the two together) take your AC out & Power steering, etc....

By freeing up some weight your going faster down the 1320 stretch. And also there is less rotating assembly on your crank.

But for right now I would go with oem R cams and hondata and make sure to tune the little beast out:)

Milan

Back