SiSteve Update

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'm tellin' ya, do what I do... Eat whatever you feel like eating whenever you want and lose weight... Or maybe I'm just a freak with a rabid chinchilla's metabolism. :)

Originally posted by Jeef@Feb 11 2004, 12:11 AM
Another thing that is tough is that I eat out everyday and get a lot of fast food for lunch. Getting the meal deal always has the soda with it. But after going to the dentist and finding out I have 7 cavities and two of the teeth (both wisdom teeth) need to be pulled due to bigger cavities and one shattered tooth I have decided to cut back and completely stop drinking it.

scrubway :)

they have water.

the atkins diet really only works with people who are around 50lbs overweight. the decrease in carb intake forces the body to start using other fuel sorces. your fat ass

I'm pretty satisfied with my size. I'm a true 6'0" (not a 5'9" wannabe). I weigh approximately 215-220.

I was 215 about three years ago. I dug holes as my way into a good job. That work dropped me to 195. I was pretty god damn happy with myself right then. Now, that part is gone, and the bellah returns. I have chronic Bellah. I stay about the same all over, but the bellah returns with a vengeance. I hate love handles. :(

Good Job Steve

come on man how would you put the 140 for the bench press,

*if you not close to 225 at leas 200 don't even go there,

when I had about 175-180pounds I did 315,
:)

want to loose weight just run like a mile a day and work out, that's how I got down to 170 from almost 195, but I wasn't fat at all, so after doin this shit for like 1 month I started gaining weight, and now I am like 180- 185,

Originally posted by Sergey P.A.@Feb 12 2004, 08:58 PM

:p im at 174 and just did 320 the other day

the atkins diet works decently , untill you stop doin it then u gain all the weight back, also too loose weight do alot more cardio , lifting isnt the best solution but it helps , iv been lifting for 2years and still have a little stomach that i want to get rid of

lift to build muscle mass
increased muscle mas means higher metabolism
cardio on top of it all to bump the metabolism up even higher and burn calories/carbs/fat that much quicker

Originally posted by Sergey P.A.@Feb 12 2004, 08:58 PM

UHHH...I can put up 140 10 reps x3 reps per session.

If its one rep I could do that plus some

Originally posted by sisteve+Feb 13 2004, 12:04 AM-->
Sergey P.A.
@Feb 12 2004, 08:58 PM

UHHH...I can put up 140 10 reps x3 reps per session.

If its one rep I could do that plus some

???

just rep. at 140 ... how old r u?

Why are you guys jumpin on Steve. I work with a guy that can bench well over six hundred pounds. He holds several titles across the US. He'd laugh at what you lift, except that he's nice. Grow a neck, then grow up.

You guys don't seem to understand the concept of building mass. The lighter lbs x more reps = faster build, stronger muscle mass

higher lbs x less reps = showoff.

Age has nothing to do with it. Possibly pick up a book or read some articles about weight training and you'll eventually learn.

steve, i hate to be an ass here, but you're wrong. lol

high weight/low reps (8/6/5 sets) = overload. overload = building mass
low weight/high reps (12/10/8 sets) = toning.

me :worthy: steve

I'm not being an ass, I'm :worthy: of steve because he's gettin off his ass and doing something healthy, unlike me...who's been chain drinking dr peppers like mad... :blink:

Originally posted by revolution8k@Feb 13 2004, 09:57 AM
I'm not being an ass, I'm :worthy: of steve because he's gettin off his ass and doing something healthy, unlike me...who's been chain drinking dr peppers like mad... :blink:

:lol: You lazy fuck!

<-----Reps 160, max is 225. Just started working out recently. I just think of the guy that stole my last car and just want to beat his ass. He motivates me to work out so i can pound his ass into the ground. But i havent been in a real fight since 8th grade, but I know ill tear him up!

When I first started working out, I used to do 160 max! Im glad I can bench more than my body weight though.

Back