SiSteve's rant of the day.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Bob Vila

ɐןıʌ qoq
Admin
VIP
DIZZY is a feeling you get when you are sick, or your inner ear is off balance.

DISTRIBUTOR is what your car relies on to provide spark to the clyinders.

Please do not mix the two.

So for instance, you do not need an 89 Civic Dizzy, you need an 89 Civic Distributor.

That is all.

Edit: For an explanation, go visit your local Hondaswap Parts Classified Section.

DIZZY, DIZZY DIZZY, DIZZY DIZZY, DIZZY DIZZY, DIZZY DIZZY, DIZZY DIZZY, DIZZY DIZZY, DIZZY DIZZY, DIZZY DIZZY, DIZZY DIZZY, DIZZY DIZZY, DIZZY DIZZY, DIZZY DIZZY, DIZZY DIZZY, DIZZY DIZZY, DIZZY DIZZY, DIZZY DIZZY, DIZZY DIZZY, DIZZY DIZZY, DIZZY DIZZY, DIZZY DIZZY, DIZZY DIZZY, DIZZY DIZZY, DIZZY DIZZY, DIZZY DIZZY, DIZZY DIZZY, DIZZY DIZZY, DIZZY DIZZY, DIZZY DIZZY, DIZZY DIZZY, DIZZY DIZZY, DIZZY DIZZY, DIZZY DIZZY, DIZZY DIZZY, DIZZY DIZZY, DIZZY DIZZY, DIZZY DIZZY, DIZZY DIZZY, DIZZY DIZZY, DIZZY everywhere a DIZZY, DIZZY

next your gunna bitch about people calling a transmission a tranny

:newbie:
:beat:

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Nov 24 2003, 02:06 PM
next your gunna bitch about people calling a transmission a tranny

or when people call a chassiola a chassis....

...wait

:D

yeah i saw that a long time ago, it didnt start annoying me till this mroning :)

edit: fixed ;0

<----- is writing this shit down so he doesn't get warned/banned by sisteve. :p

from now on you must spell out cold air intake, no more of this CAI bullshit.

I've been calling a distributor a dizzy sine I FIRST got into cars... It just makes sense.

You don't call your Dog a Canine, do you? Tranny, Dizzy, MAP, ITR, CTR, blah blah blah, it's all a bunch of shortcuts and acronyms. Get over it, Steve. :p

[edit] And I guess a CAM is no longer a CAM and a CRANK is no longer a CRANK... They're CAMSHAFTS and CRANKSHAFTS, right, bucko? [/edit]

ah, reading this thread is making me distributor, i'm gonna go to sleep. night.

or we all will have to type out in full...our cars?

I have a 1987 Honda Civic Civic Renasaunce Experiement Sport Injected, turbo-charged with a mitsubishi TD04 turbo, and a Mitsubishi Blow Off Valve, a port and polished cylinder head assymboly, with a Advanced Clutch Technologies heavey duty pressure plate, and an Autozone clutch disk assymboly, running 9 pounds per square inch, and I have Phantom Grip Limited slip differentcial assymboly installed on my rebuilt 5 speed manual shifting transmission, while running with the fuel management system that Vortech produces, called an Fuel Management unit, that raises the fuel injector pressures according to the amount of the charged induced read by the positive pressure from the fuel injector vaccume input and adjusts the pressure to the ratio of 12 pressure per square inch of fuel to 1 pressure per square inch of the measured volume of boost pressure......

No...don't get me wrong...but at times...just calling car part in the accepted acronyms on a car related homepage...is better than writting out the full word....

By the time it took you to read all of that.....I was putting the moves on your sister :ph34r:

sorry...I'm dislecsic and I cant speel......

Plus I was in a hurry to leave work.....so Blahhhh

Originally posted by Airjockie@Nov 25 2003, 07:02 AM
sorry...I'm dislecsic and I cant speel......

Plus I was in a hurry to leave work.....so Blahhhh

Don't make fun of dyslexia. :(

Back