site is borked

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
the cache table got corrupted somehow..... i ran a repair on the table and we're back here...

the ads database is still fubar....

if you see anythign else, let me know.

sorry for the down time, i wasn't on at all last night.

ok, ads are back.

anythign else?

B R U T A L

all I did all morning was check my email...check ebay....check my email....check the salvage auction....check my email...

Quoted post[/post]]
B R U T A L

all I did all morning was check my email...check ebay....check my email....check the salvage auction....check my email...
Yea, it's been down forever... i was going to aim you, but i remembered last time you said 128832ty thousand people messaged you.
Check email... look at craigslist.. check email... went to honda tech and laughed my ass off... that place is a sheethole... worked on chat...
My life without hondaswap at 2am is boring :cry: .. and that .... is sad.

i had things to do AWAY from the computer so i didnt notice at all :thumbsup:

Yeah, I didn't go online at all after work last night, and didn't get my 10 aim's until just before i left for work. lol

usually I get a phone call from somebody :p but not this time. lol

Looks like it happened at 10pm, which is weird. the Cache should run at midnight EST, not at 10pm est.
ohh well, its fixed.

yeahhh all i got was some gay ass table box with a bunch of writing in it. lol

thanks for the fast fix B :thumbsup:

on second thought, it looks like we got hacked..........

installing patches in a few.

If you happened to see the error last night, you might have noticed that the date error of the current time printed out as

"May 4, 2006f"

There was a hole that allowed sql injection and bad dates to be passed in.

the tables crapped out because it tried to cache 2006f as a datetime datatype which simply won't work, thus failed.

IPB released a suite of updates which i have jsut run for the blog, the gallery, and the forums. we are now on 2.1.6 and should be safe.

Quoted post[/post]]
If you happened to see the error last night, you might have noticed that the date error of the current time printed out as

"May 4, 2006f"

There was a hole that allowed sql injection and bad dates to be passed in.

the tables crapped out because it tried to cache 2006f as a datetime datatype which simply won't work, thus failed.

IPB released a suite of updates which i have jsut run for the blog, the gallery, and the forums. we are now on 2.1.6 and should be safe.
Wow, was this 0 day?
I ALWAYS miss the ipb holes ...
Good stuff :cool:

i think our cache issues are unrealted to the hacking attempts going around.

pm me if you're instered vtecin5th

Yeah, FYI I had a SQL Box. It let me run queries (Tried to make myself Mod), but wouldn't actually update the permissions (Because I couldn't remember my user number or Forum Number)...

I'm serious. It had a SQL Query box popped up. There was a query typed in the window already, I just changed it to use my mod status query I had setup for my board. I couldn't tell if it worked correctly or not though. I doubt IPS would throw a SQL Query box out front like that.

im quite sure the query that you are talking about was the failed query that caused the error.

Quoted post[/post]]
I'm serious. It had a SQL Query box popped up. There was a query typed in the window already, I just changed it to use my mod status query I had setup for my board. I couldn't tell if it worked correctly or not though. I doubt IPS would throw a SQL Query box out front like that.

Quoted post[/post]]
im quite sure the query that you are talking about was the failed query that caused the error.

:werd:

lol

that error box is simply telling you what failed so you can diagnoss it. it's plain text and does not execute.

Back