site of the year

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hmmm, give that gabriella girl a couple years and she'll be a steal at $20k... :ph34r:

"Thank God for your site! Our daughter was really nervous walking down the aisle, but she seems okay now and the money we got let us keep our farm and even add on a few acres."

BWAHAHAHAHA *gasp* BWAHAHAHAHA

I can't catch my breath

"At first we were worried that Janine was too young to get married, but then her new husband bought her a house and a car and jewelry and the money we got let us buy a house for ourselves. Getting out of the trailer park at our age was the best thing that ever happened to us, and it’s all thanks to Marry Our Daughter!"

Last edited:
hansen_chris_2005_sm.jpg

These girls are way not worth it.

Except that $5000 girl. She's better to have aroudn than a good wristwatch

one of the testimonials

Our 15 year old daughter Mary wasn’t very popular and did nothing but mope around the house bringing everybody down, so we decided to marry her off through your site. Now our house is a lot cheerier and we love our new swimming pool and Jaccuzi! We’ve told our youngest that when she turns 15 we’re going to marry her off too!"

—Mrs. James P.

gotta know a good OBGYN to make sure the goods purchased haven't been tampered with.

interesting article about the site.

Selling Your Children for Marriage--Online - Newsweek National News - MSNBC.com

a real response...
“Darling Makayla, Seeing your bright smile among the other girls on this site was a joy among joys—to see someone so obviously full of life and laughter made me keep coming back to your profile,” writes one suitor, who identifies himself as Mark B. “I want to provide you with everything you need, I want to have a partnership that will last a lifetime. You love to laugh, and I would love to make you laugh for the rest of our lives ... Please consider me as a husband.”

Many lawmakers agree that a number of state marriage laws are egregiously outdated. Alabama, Minnesota, Missouri, Utah and New Hampshire all set age limits below 16 (New Hampshire allows marriage at 13—the lowest in the land), if parents approve.

Back