Skate Festival: Music

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

endlesszeal

My co-worker approached me and asked if I wanted to help DJ this community event. It seems like hes in a pinch, but I have no idea what kinda music is played at these kind of things.

Honestly, i dont even listen too much music anymore outside of Jpop and electraka and even then its like 1 song a month that Ill like.

So if anyone has any suggestions, song list or even a database I can access to acquire these type of songs, Id really appericate it.

Oh yeah, its a 3 day family event, so no 2Live Crew please :ph34r:

CKY, light thrash metal like Municipal Waste, pretty much any punk, or any repetitive fast rock
Just look at the shit on the Tony Hawk soundtracks. Maybe some underground-ish rap but I would steer clear of the mainstream stuff. Again, it should be good background noise to get a good flow to if you are in the pipe or park.

thanks guys. sorry i havent had a chance to reply. been really busy with school starting and a new job.

anyway, @tommycat i have no idea what the setup is. he said he had everything and i just need a laptop and the music.

@everyone else thanks for the suggestion. ill be hitting these up for sure.

Back