Skateboard A$$hole...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by K2e2vin@Dec 14 2003, 06:50 PM
that dude he hit with the skateboard fuckin cant fight. when a guy holds a weapon at you never take your eyes off him. and when he cocks back to swing thats where you TEAR HIS ASS UP. believe me, i fought a skateboarder before and they cant fight without their boards. all you got to do is get close enough. but it funny though you see how weak the skateboarder really is when he tries to kick the dude while hes down and he doesnt budge.

:asshat: :beat: :tardcart:

I guess you missed the video of Mike Vallely beating the piss out of four dudes, with his fist. Just because you fight little kids or something, don't assume a whole group of people can't whip yer ass without weapons.

It looked like that happened in new orleans too, crazy man, Ive seen worse than that first hand. Fighting that dirty is just weak x 10 though man, the only reason you should ever have to use a skateboard to fight is if you have to, not to prove to your friends how awesome you think you are.

That was in South Padre, I can't remember who said that though.....

Thats why you always carry a fucking gun. Haha

that pisses me off watching it, i would have killed him. no joke. i would have broken his neck fucking fucker. god damnit what a fucking bitch

Originally posted by K2e2vin@Dec 14 2003, 12:50 PM
that dude he hit with the skateboard fuckin cant fight. when a guy holds a weapon at you never take your eyes off him. and when he cocks back to swing thats where you TEAR HIS ASS UP. believe me, i fought a skateboarder before and they cant fight without their boards. all you got to do is get close enough. but it funny though you see how weak the skateboarder really is when he tries to kick the dude while hes down and he doesnt budge.

he wasn't fighting back dumbfuck. the guy was obviously a pretty fucking built guy, judging by the size of him and how he took those hits. had he been wanting to fight, i wouldn't want to mess with him.

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene+Dec 14 2003, 02:33 PM-->
@Dec 14 2003, 12:50 PM

he wasn't fighting back dumbfuck. the guy was obviously a pretty fucking built guy, judging by the size of him and how he took those hits. had he been wanting to fight, i wouldn't want to mess with him.

I agree.. that guy was a champion of calm behavior... if he woulda swung first, he would have broken that skateboard fucks face...

Originally posted by jiahanhao+Dec 14 2003, 02:33 PM-->
Originally posted by New2TheCarScene@Dec 14 2003, 02:33 PM
K2e2vin
@Dec 14 2003, 12:50 PM
that dude he hit with the skateboard fuckin cant fight.  when a guy holds a weapon at you never take your eyes off him.  and when he cocks back to swing thats where you TEAR HIS ASS UP.  believe me, i fought a skateboarder before and they cant fight without their boards.  all you got to do is get close enough.  but it funny though you see how weak the skateboarder really is when he tries to kick the dude while hes down and he doesnt budge.

I agree.. that guy was a champion of calm behavior... if he woulda swung first, he would have broken that skateboard fucks face...

yeah, i took one look at the guy in the video and thought to myself how screwed the guy with the skateboard was. I'm guessing had the other guy wanted to fight, he could have grabbed the board with one hand and handled him with the other to the face.

I don't know how he got up after being hit like that. If the metal trucks from the board hit his head I would've thought that he would have little had brain damage or atleast severe cuts.

I don't even think he hit him with the trucks, if he had the guy would have been bleeding when he stood up.

That kid would have been in the fucking ICU. That is a pretty enraging video. Some little fucking homo picking on innocent people.

I can understand a fair fight, but this wasn't. This is reason #2 why the metal pipe is in my car. Reason #1 is if this were to happen to me. If the cop asks, then I just got lucky and happened to be carrying my exhaust pipe home to fix my other car...

Originally posted by Iron 1@Dec 14 2003, 10:35 PM
I can understand a fair fight, but this wasn't. This is reason #2 why the metal pipe is in my car. Reason #1 is if this were to happen to me. If the cop asks, then I just got lucky and happened to be carrying my exhaust pipe home to fix my other car...

its all about the mag-light

machined aluminum (hard as fuck)... good size/weight for swinging, or loading your hand for a punch... and its still a functional flashlight for when you need one :) as long as the batteries work the cops cant fuck with you for it

i prefer the 3-D (30oz) cell model (put in LOTS of work with it :) )
if you want something a little heavier you can get the 4(37oz),5(44oz),or 6(50oz) D cell (i hit a guy with the 6 cell once... not pretty)

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Dec 14 2003, 10:50 PM
its all about the mag-light

Mag-light hmmm :hmm:
not nearly as many excuses to make up,
"honest officer, he said he had some teeth missing and I was just checking with my flashlight. sure enough they were missing, there's some over their, and their, oh look *picks one up off the ground* Here's another"
I would have to go with the bigger ones though, 4 or 5 cell.

Police issue mag*lite from my dad = the shit.

Honestly, you really didn't even need a weapon to even that score. You can easily dodge a skateboard swing, and once he misses, he is fucked. Both of his hands are on the board. I would have knocked him unconcious.

and no one did a thing...they all sat around and watched it. thats what pisses me off. even if i didnt even know the guy i would of atleast dont something to stop tht shit. its punk ass skateboarders that give em bad names....

Back